• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 23, 2017
So I wanna buy an authentic LeBron white NBA Finals jersey for sale but I see it nowhere online. Does the NBA typically sell finals authentic jerseys or am I screwed for being too particular? Lol

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
Will Lebron be capable of winning more chips? Age is obviously a factor, but in this series it feels like he still has a lot of gas in the tank
I think the shorter year last year really helped in that aspect. But he's like the most in shape athlete in the NBA. Def can do it for a few more years.
Congrats Lakers!

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
bryant-prince-d68a49486ef54390.jpg

BlueJay

Oct 27, 2017
No need for an asterisk, this is a legitimate Championship. Unique? Yes. But a legitimate championship nonetheless.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Asterisk bullshit is so dumb. This has been the longest most difficult season in NBA history. Anyone talmbout asterisk bullshit is not an NBA fan or just a miserable hater. Get real.

Str0ngStyle

Oct 28, 2017
Remove that asterisk
1000% agree. If you were not on that asterisk BS
-at the start of the season
-after the COVID shutdown
-after the season restarted
-after the playoffs started
-after the first round ended

then fuck allllllllll the way off with that Asterisk mess now. Keep that same energy.

hitmon

Oct 26, 2017
Very happy for Dwight, he put in the work this year and this completes his redemption year.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Asterisk bullshit is so dumb. This has been the longest most difficult season in NBA history. Anyone talmbout asterisk bullshit is not an NBA fan or just a miserable hater. Get real.
As a super casual, I agree. Yeah, the year was shortened, but there was the stress of a pandemic on top of it. There was far too much on everyone's minds that no doubt made it harder to pull out wins than normal. Any victory by any team is well deserved. They're probably more mentally exhausted this year, and mental exhaustion is just as taxing as physical, if not moreso.

psionotic

May 29, 2019
As a PacNorWesterner who grew up cheering the Blazers and seeing the Lakers as my ancestral enemy, I pretty much always want them to lose.

But as someone who enjoys seeing so many terrible people getting irrationally angry whenever LeBron James succeeds, I pretty much always want him to win.

(I checked Twitter earlier and some of his haters were doing their darndest to spin this. Poor little things. I chortled with glee.)

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
I wasn't sure the Lakers would ever win a championship again after Kobe retired. Glad I was wrong.

My avatar can finally be put to use!

J.T

Nov 22, 2017
So I wanna buy an authentic LeBron white NBA Finals jersey for sale but I see it nowhere online. Does the NBA typically sell finals authentic jerseys or am I screwed for being too particular? Lol
I want 1 too, Authentic Jerseys are becoming hard to get. I was able to get the "Gold" Lebron earlier this year but haven't really seen it up since. Don't know if cuz LeBron was changing # next year.

Oct 29, 2017
Now get that paper, AD. And congrats to Lakers-ERA and the rest of the fandom. I imagine it hasn't been easy since Kobe's passing and COVID-19 aging us all like dogs.

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad Vogel got a ring.
Same. I don't think he got enough credit for what he was able to do in Indiana with PG as his best player against the Big 3 Heat all those years. And, of course, his unsuccessful two year stint in Orlando soured a lot of the media and fans on him when the Lakers signed him over more 'obvious' candidates. His coaching was superb in the playoffs.