• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

spam flakes

Oct 27, 2017
Wooo!!! Was rooting for the Lakers. I'm happy

Happy for Lebron and the team. And Dwight gets a ring!!

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
tenor.gif

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Mods on they haterade today. All sports are effected by the Pandemic but basketball gets the asterisk. Aiight.

fr0st

Oct 28, 2017
Wait is that part wrong about 3 different teams? Cause Horry won with 3 different teams unless it's FMVP

sappyday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Even if you weren't rooting for them you gotta respect that this is the best way to pay tribute to Kobe.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Mods on they haterade today. All sports are effected by the Pandemic but basketball gets the asterisk. Aiight.
I dont get it at all. They pretty much disrespecting every single player and worker that stepped away from their families for months playing their heart out to win a championship.

Asterisk
OP
OP
tellNoel

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Relax ya'll, i'm a lifelong Lakers fan. The asterisk doesnt have a negative connatation. If anything, this was the most difficult season of basketball in history and the most satisfying chip to have for Laker Nation

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Congrats to them! They were the best team through and through. Shame the Clippers robbed everyone of what would've been their best challenge yet.