• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should there be a new OT for From the Ashes Era

• Yes, and I will participate.

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Yes, but I probably won't participate.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • No. Keep the conversation here.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No. I have no interest in From the Ashes.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Let's just talk about it on the Comics Era OT.

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Oct 26, 2017
Why does everyone hate Beast?

He nuked a city.

Also:

what-the-watcher-thinks-of-beast.jpg

FlexMentallo

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Los Angeles
Caught up in Marvel Unlimited over the weekend, didn't realize there was a small break in all the books until I got to the latest MU issues. I think there is at least one Inferno to go in MU.

Was thinking about dropping it all with Hickman's departure but I might give Destiny of X a few issues based on initial comments here.

Memento Mori

Oct 26, 2017
From what I recall, didn't he not like Cyclop's more militant approach or something?
That's what he proclaimed loudly but it was just animus against Scott.. He castigated Scott for setting up X-Force as an black ops assassination squad but didn't care when he found out Logan was running it from the Jean Grey academy. And he joined the Secret Avengers.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
That's what he proclaimed loudly but it was just animus against Scott.. He castigated Scott for setting up X-Force as an black ops assassination squad but didn't care when he found out Logan was running it from the Jean Grey academy. And he joined the Secret Avengers.
Honestly with how he acts now what he was really upset about was that he wasn't tapped to run it.

But the truth of the matter is he felt betrayed because Scott didn't tell him and supposedly they are best friends.

it hurt him that he wasn't told

Oct 25, 2017
the new comixology search and subscription is some how far worse but i managed to find all the destiny titles. need to catch up bevause i didnt realize a bunch dropped today

should i just jump over to marvel at this point just for these x titles?

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Honestly, X-Force Annual is probably the first time in a while I didn't entirely disagree with Beast.

The only thing I think you should have done different is he should have told them it was a trap.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
oh yeah they put Cassandra in there lol. How's that working out?

Also are Aurora and Daken still a couple coming from X-Factor?

No one is happy about her being there, but Jean making Cassandra feel compassion a couple years back is still holding and has lead to some interesting changes.

Aurora and Daken are definitely still together, and Somnus seems to be happy for Daken as well.

nitekrawler

Oct 28, 2017
So those images I didn't understand from sword #8 were Storm facing Nameless in the Circle Perilous and not some 'Us' style metaphor. Even stranger to see that Storm didn't defeat Nameless perse.

It's also strange to me that we have yet to see Ora Serrata. Seems like there may be a shakeup of power in the great ring. Lodus Logus doesn't have long and he seems to be with Ororo of the Storm on most votes.

I can't say how pleased I am that we are finally getting a new brotherhood. If we can reclaim Marauders it's always seemed strange that better known groups like the Brotherhood hadn't been tapped.

Last edited: