• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 18, 2020
Meanwhile, in a fantasy land (TheDonald.win), this is MASTERFUL LEGAL PROSE that will DEFINITIVELY give Donald the win he deserves.

kv5PnmL.png

There are hundreds and hundreds of comments like this, by the way. People are legitimately insane.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Uh huh. This person is a qualified lawyer? Wow.

So imagining lots of Doctor Evil air quotes, all I can gather is that "rogue actors" like maybe "Iran" and "China" or maybe others used "servers" to change voting results, but without presenting any actual proof of this?

Asking for 14 points of emergency relief, some of which straight up give the election to Trump (when your entire argument is that the vote is unreliable and should not be certified yet), should get her disbarred in a just world. You don't ask for that in a serious legal challenge in a case like this if you know what you are doing.

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
Meanwhile, in a fantasy land (TheDonald.win), this is MASTERFUL LEGAL PROSE that will DEFINITIVELY give Donald the win he deserves.

kv5PnmL.png

There are hundreds and hundreds of comments like this, by the way. People are legitimately insane.
I'm not convinced that thedonald.win isn't actually a bunch of bots slowly trying to achieve sentience.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

kv5PnmL.png

All that copium they'll be sucking when the judge flicks these Krakens into the abyss for actually not having real evidence will be a hilarious day.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
All that copium they'll be sucking when the judge flicks these Krakens into the abyss for actually not having real evidence will be a hilarious day.

That first post even sets up the cover story: any judge that dismisses this baloney is clearly compromised and thus acts both as proof of the bullshit's veracity and evidence of the Deep State's perfidy!

Heads I win, tails you lose.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017

kv5PnmL.png

Oh my.

"My lawyer who says I could be his law-bitch," is basically "according to my black friend..." isn't it?

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017

kv5PnmL.png

They're so certain, and yet they still can't help but give themselves an out with the "compromised judge" bits.

So...this is definitely going to give Trump the win, but if it doesn't, it's just more proof of the massive conspiracy (Deep State, I suppose). So either way, they get to be "right".

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
What's next? A court filing in wich "PresitenceTurmq w0N" is written over and over with human feces?

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017

kv5PnmL.png

There are no Dominion 'witnesses', just a few experts opining that voting machines can sometimes be vulnerable (no shit). There are no military witnesses, just some ex mil guy that claims Iran and China manipulated the vote (he would know this how?) There isn't actually a Kemp accusation in there. The purchase of the machines is raised as a conjecture argument that Kemp et al rushed them into service, not that he benefited.

It's an aggressively stupid filing, thin on actual accusations and evidence, like the ones that came before. It's meant to entertain the MAGA crowd for a bit. It's copium.

Oct 27, 2017

kv5PnmL.png

"Was told by my lawyer I'd make a good paralegal after drafting my own documents and pointing out discrepancies in his"

You've got a shit lawyer frankly, that's not a ringing endorsement.

See, I'm not "raised to read legalese" but even a cursory glance over this mess by someone who can read basic English should be enough to set the chin scratching going. The people in those comments see hard proof when all it really seems to say is "This bloke swears he thinks the voting machines are rigged" and believing that's good enough. It's so depressing that people read this and feel like its proof of anything other than gross incompetence.

Asking for 14 points of emergency relief, some of which straight up give the election to Trump (when your entire argument is that the vote is unreliable and should not be certified yet), should get her disbarred in a just world. You don't ask for that in a serious legal challenge in a case like this if you know what you are doing.

I know, it's crazy. There's absolutely zero logic here. The election is rigged! Fraud so much badly! One way to make this right is to give all the votes that we say are fraudulent to our guy instead!

I hope this gets publicly and loudly ripped to shreds.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Im watching Better Call Saul finally and it feels serendipitous that this Sydney Powell lady, who feels like a fictional character, is summoned in the real world and makes Jimmy McGill look tame in comparison.

like, who the fuck, why the fuck, how the fuck

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
But look at all the affidavits we have! Just ignore the ones proven to be bullshit and look at the number of them!

Nali

Oct 25, 2017
What a life. Promise morons the moon, file complete garbage in court, and enjoy the benefits of a consequence-free national profile as tens of millions of people across the country herald you as a superstar genius.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
The phrase "release the kraken" used in a serious context i.e. not a video game or fantasy movie, is so damn embarrassing.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Contrast this with, say, the Mueller team's documents alleging crimes against Russians and the comparison of the actual evidence provided. This is a clown show. Not even basic proofreading was done.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
This is even better than I imagined. Also, if they don't disbar her over this, then what use is the Bar?

Last edited:

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I can only imagine Trumps team got a preview of this and instantly sent out that tweet distancing themselves from her.

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
Has this actually been filed somewhere or its just on her website?

Nov 18, 2020
By the way, here is the official court affidavit "demonstrating" that Dominion conspired with Iranian and Chinese agents to hack the election and rig votes in the counting machines in favor of Biden. This is one of Sidney Powell's exhibits and a cornerstone of her "evidence":

It's complete nonsense lmao

Here is the IRREFUTABLE PROOF that Dominion is working with Iranian rogue agents....because Dominion / Edison Research has an "Iranian server":

4P0BtQI.png

Hb55lEj.png

That word "ايران" or when translated to alphanumeric letters in a top-level domain "xn--mgba3a4fra" just means IRAN in Arabic.

That's right, because you typed in edisonresearch.ir or edisonresearch.iran.ir into a search bar (both of which are not valid hostnames) means that there's definitively mass election rigging. That's legitimately their argument in a court of law.

Like come on. You can debunk this shit in five seconds in Computer Science 101. And this is a supposed "expert." It's clear they are making up technobabble in a desperate attempt to connect Dominion to Iran when they just typed some shit into a search bar and screenshotted an empty result. Well I can do that too lol

OMG GUYS LOOK!!! DOMINION IS WORKING WITH NORTH KOREA TOO! LOOK AT ALL THE PROOF!!!

ivf4e6b.png

mKvffwX.png

Last edited:

noquarter

Oct 25, 2017
By the way, here is the official court affidavit "demonstrating" that Dominion conspired with Iranian and Chinese agents to hack the election and rig votes in the counting machines in favor of Biden. This is one of Sidney Powell's exhibits and a cornerstone of her "evidence":

What the fuck kind of analysis is this? They never showed that they could actually get into anything to show that votes could have been changed. They showed that IPs connected to the internet are searchable and located worldwide. They also showed that HSBC Canada uses Dominion software. And, BTW, Iran searched for and found voter lists. Oh, and there is a GitHub article that shows you can use this for other types of elections. 17 pages of crap. I didnt see anywhere in there where he gets close to showing that any votes were accesibke to be even viewed if not authorized, let alone changed.

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
Proof that anyone can become anything if they know the right/wrong kind of people. You can aspire to be anything you want and end up suceeding.

greepoman

Oct 26, 2017
What the fuck kind of analysis is this? They never showed that they could actually get into anything to show that votes could have been changed. They showed that IPs connected to the internet are searchable and located worldwide. They also showed that HSBC Canada uses Dominion software. And, BTW, Iran searched for and found voter lists. Oh, and there is a GitHub article that shows you can use this for other types of elections. 17 pages of crap. I didnt see anywhere in there where he gets close to showing that any votes were accesibke to be even viewed if not authorized, let alone changed.
Furthermore even if they showed you could actively change votes all these states have paper ballots. She doesn't even address how any hand count audit (like GA) would immediately find it. Otherwise I really want to know how they are magically switching paper ballots in the 100k range.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017

kv5PnmL.png

I have a feeling his lawyer's voice was dripping with sarcasm when he was told that.

CandySTX

Mar 17, 2018
Scotland
Saw "Kraken" trending on twitter and figured it was going to have some prime dunks.

Instead it's a bunch of people legit thinking this is going provide the win that will overturn the election. What is it about late night/early morning twitter that causes all the weirdest people to surface?

"Read all hundred pages. This is explosive stuff!"
Explosive out your ass, perhaps.

Oct 25, 2017
This is a lawyer who submitted this? She should lose her license for this alone. What a embarrassment of a human.
She had a pretty good career going, too:

They scanned the Dominion website and found a Serbian engineer? Why is that even in there?
And some of these companies have a server in China! Then they add a bunch of screenshots from github.

That whole document looks like QAnon hobby research, they included waybackmachine and linkedin screenshots and everything. No proof of anything.

Oct 25, 2017
I....I....I need this to make some sense...
Is the strategy just to shove a ton of lawsuits onto Biden so in 2 years Republicans can say "And don't forget that there were 50 (!) lawsuits against the current president!!" because no one actually remembers that 49 of them were all thrown out immediately?

Like....there has to be a point to this right? R....right?
I REFUSE to believe this is all as stupid as it seems. I'm not saying there is some secret 4D Chess masterplan but there just HAS to be a reason for this.