• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

The next team wasn't teased like what was done for Team Garou, so SNK is likely waiting until Summer Game Fest or EVO to reveal them. That aside, Maximilian will be showcasing Team South Town on stream tonight.

Sources: SNK (YouTube), Maximilian Dood (Twitter)

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
They all look great, and the extra costumes are very much appreciated. I just wish there was a Geese Tower stage.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
They look great, the real question is which of them can confirm off c.lkx3?

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
They all look great, and the extra costumes are very much appreciated. I just wish there was a Geese Tower stage.
Hopefully they make the Garou Terry & Classic Leona costumes available for latecomers since alts are looking to be more of a regular thing.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they make the Garou Terry & Classic Leona costumes available for latecomers since alts are looking to be more of a regular thing.
Both seem to be available despite them originally being early purchase bonuses. Not sure why but Classic Leona seems to be free on EGS for some reason.

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
it's a little thing but man i hope there's a secret ending for 'My Two Dads'

Raidou

Oct 25, 2017
I like that they made Raging Storm with the classic effect for XV. It's also nice to have Rashomon back.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
I really don't like Geese in this. His hands are ridiculous. Not feeling the suit either. Oh well, at least my boy Billy is there.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
nothing is more on brand than the dramatic silence for Geese's introduction

...followed by his engrish

Aug 26, 2018
日本
Can we hook up the other KOF XIV characters with some alternates at least? I'm curious how the XIV Kyo outfit would look with the new shaders.

OrochiJR

Oct 29, 2017
Yamazaki in his fur coat is one of the GOAT SNK designs. We should also give SNK credit for including the alternate costumes for free. I wish they would do more costumes though, would be neat if everyone had at least one alt.

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Yamazaki in his fur coat is one of the GOAT SNK designs. We should also give SNK credit for including the alternate costumes for free. I wish they would do more costumes though, would be neat if everyone had at least one alt.
Makes sense, it's basically their XIV costumes. But they're cool additions regardless.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Looks great.

Shame the rest two teams got leaked way back, but still looking forward to see them in XV graphics.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Forgot to say Yamazaki's alternate costume now with his gloves thankfully.

No more looking like thug/Yakuza on his vacation like in XIV.

Toño

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Spain
Yes, my boys* are finally here.

*Literally, Yamazaki, Billy, and Geese are my favourites to play together with Blue Mary.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Yamazaki is one of those characters who I absolutely adore, but can never play well.
This fur coat puts him from like top 5 SNK character to top 2 SNK character though.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Yamazaki is one of those characters who I absolutely adore, but can never play well.
This fur coat puts him from like top 5 SNK character to top 2 SNK character though.
He always was Top2 from the start :P

114381-fatal-fury-3-road-to-the-final-victory-neo-geo-screenshot.png