• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR

This special edition is excellent value as it contains all 8 DLC characters and all 10 DLC costumes for THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV. It also includes 10 different PS4 themes.

What's included:

BASE GAME (1):
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV

DLC CHARACTERS (8):
「ROCK HOWARD」
「VANESSA」
「RYUJI YAMAZAKI」
「WHIP」
「HEIDERN」
「BLUE MARY」
「OSWALD」
「NAJD」

DLC COSTUMES (10):
「CLASSIC KYO」
「NIGHTMARE GEESE」
「CLASSIC IORI」
「ATHENA ASAMIYA KOF '98」
「SHUN'EI KUNG-FU SUIT」
「NAKORURU KAMUIKOTAN GIRLS' SCHOOL UNIFORM」
「KULA SUNDRESS」
「ANGEL DIABLA」
「MEITENKUN PAJAMAS」
「SYLVIE LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD」

PS4™ ORIGINAL THEMES (10)

Daxa

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, I figured a bunch of scheduled stuff was gonna go out even after the cancellation. I wonder if there's a video to leak, or if they couldn't finish it.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
As mentioned above, this was probably supposed to be announced today. But in a way, it's a good thing that SNK delayed their announcements in light of everything that's happened today.

strudelkuchen

Oct 25, 2017
39,99 EUR

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV ULTIMATE EDITION

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV ULTIMATE EDITION Diese ultimative Edition enthält alle 8 DLC-Charaktere sowie alle 10 DLC-Outfits für THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV. Sie enthält außerdem 10 verschiedene PS4-Designs. Inhalt ●GRUNDSPIEL 1 THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV ●DLC-CHARAKTERE 8  ROCK HOWARD  VANESSA...

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
39,99 EUR

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV ULTIMATE EDITION

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV ULTIMATE EDITION Diese ultimative Edition enthält alle 8 DLC-Charaktere sowie alle 10 DLC-Outfits für THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV. Sie enthält außerdem 10 verschiedene PS4-Designs. Inhalt ●GRUNDSPIEL 1 THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV ●DLC-CHARAKTERE 8  ROCK HOWARD  VANESSA...

Tough ask if they just started teasing KOF15 :P this should be 20$

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
I think it was something they were going to announce in the stream but that got cancelled so now it's just weird lol

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Man that game looks as awful as I remember and this was after some sort of fix they did right. Hopefully XV looks way better ill wait to see since I did not really like the way Samurai Shodown looked.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Man that game looks as awful as I remember and this was after some sort of fix they did right. Hopefully XV looks way better ill wait to see since I did not really like the way Samurai Shodown looked.

I think it looks fine after it got a patch, its more detailed than it seems in video. But of course I hope 15 looks better.