• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
imagine dedicating this effort to cheating in a video game

like what kind of good could you do if you redirected this energy

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Cheaters gonna go nuts with this one
Getting honeypot vibes tho

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
User Banned (1 week): Inappropriate comparison, prior ban for similar behavior
This is like the fall of Afghanistan in a damn day lol

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
what can a multibillion company do against some basement dwellers with a 1995 Compaq presario?

Pargon

Oct 27, 2017
But I thought we had nothing to worry about with totally-responsible and trustworthy companies like Activision installing kernel drivers on your system?

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
imagine dedicating this effort to cheating in a video game

like what kind of good could you do if you redirected this energy
Some PUBG Mobile cheat maker made $70 million or some shit, there's serious money in it for big games. Plenty of groups raking in the cash manage to stay anonymous on top of that.
www.vice.com

Inside The ‘World’s Largest’ Video Game Cheating Empire

The cheat-making group known as "Chicken Drumstick" made more than $70 million selling cheats for PUBG Mobile. This is the story of its rise and fall.

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
I mean.. all I am going to say is CoD has been sending these weird "Cheaters WILL DIE" emails and now this leaks. I agree with the other poster. Feels like a honey pot

Just Great

Oct 25, 2017
what can a multibillion company do against some basement dwellers with a 1995 Compaq presario?

It's funny you have this perception that cheat developers are basement dwellers barely scrapping. Private game cheats are practically an industry at this point, there are a lot of people paying for subscriptions to this shit.

Oct 25, 2017
poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
god imagine being so pathetic that you spend this much time and energy to cheat at a video game

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
It's funny you have this perception that cheat developers are basement dwellers barely scrapping. Private game cheats are practically an industry at this point, there are a lot of people paying for subscriptions to this shit.
Just as much as phone hackers pretty much selling zero-day exploits.

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
Not shocked at all, Activision is a huge company it was just a matter of time before someone got it.

The real question is will activision actually work on actively Fixing vulns re; ricochet, But like I had stated on the announcement thread, I'm not expecting them to even do that.

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
No, its not funny i have this perception. Also, its obvious that the cheating industry is thriving and that theyre more using a Compaq Presario. They upgraded to a Dell Vostro last year.

LCGeek

Oct 28, 2017
So every person having doubts about activision just got their wish.

I'm still in camp OS/API by MS since it's going to have get done by them vs 3rd parties who literally can't even before launch keep their security efforts under wraps.

god imagine being so pathetic that you spend this much time and energy to cheat at a video game

I would but imagination is on the flipside of how activision can fuck it up this badly.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Yeah, not sure where this would have come from since it's not implemented anywhere yet. I know attacks can happen and employees can leak things, but this feels possibly intentional as a way to get people distracted on something that's entirely different, or as a means to patch things up before it actually drops.

Maedhros

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Who's getting fired?

FUCK, Warzone will probably just die in flames, what a fucking shame. I loved my time on it, but cheating takes away all the fun I can have with the game...