• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just saw it now and that happened days ago but I'm posting it here as I didn't find anything. The disgusting far-right with their japanese imperial flag and being xenophobes as always tried to do a march as you can see in the thread on twitter. As a brazilian, this thing with Japan really reminds me of what is happens and happened here with a bit of a similar situation and it makes me really sad to see it spreading through many countries.

But gladly, they were outnumbered by counter protests which is great that they exist.

KuroNeeko

Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
Thanks for posting!

I never had the chance to see one of these things while I was living in Tokyo, but I did have the misfortune of having one of their buses parked in front of my house. I can't tell you how many times I walked by that thing at night and wondered, "Wouldn't it be a shame if something were to happen to it?"

danmaku

Nov 5, 2017
Nice to see that the counter protesters outnumbered them. A hundred people for their main march is nothing for a country like Japan.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
100 is a small number, but you have to wonder how stupid far right Japanese nationalists are. Japan has zero resources and even if it built up is army it could never stand truly independent from the United States or other surrounding powers.

NecroTechno

Oct 25, 2017
geohell
100 is a small number, but you have to wonder how stupid far right Japanese nationalists are. Japan has zero resources and even if it built up is army it could never stand truly independent from the United States or other surrounding powers.
They have a lot of big companies with recognisable IP, and a productive labour force (but with declining birth rates, that may change). I'm not really sure how well that plays on a global, macroeconomic scale though.

zeitheist

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
What's up with the many anti Korea signs in the first video? Did I miss something recently or is this just the usual hate for Korea?

YoungFa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (Permanent) inappropriate commentary and advocating violence.
Fuck them. Maybe these losers need another nuking.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah these people suck, too much time on their hands. But its kinda like how the KKK can technically march and gather legally in the states. It sucks, like... ALOT but they are allowed to do so. It's nothing new sadly though. These people exist in all countries and all we can do is counter them with a bigger, positive message.

What's up with the many anti Korea signs in the first video? Did I miss something recently or is this just the usual hate for Korea?

Most likely the later. Any time there is a slight spat between the nations, even ones they get over instantly these dudes try to make it like a big deal... then again, neither Japan or Korea do any real work to calm situations in their reporting. Both sides have a really condescending way or reporting events about each other. Will be happy go lucky reporting about vacations and celebs in each others nations, but soon as one of their boats gets too close to the other nations boat "irredeemable provocation of aggression!!!! I demand an apology!" -eyeroll- most normal citizens know this is all hot air, but it makes losers in the right wing all giddy for a few days.

In general though just speaking on Japan's right wingers, they range on all kinds of things they hate or "are conservative" about. Some are fine with Korea, but will hate like... Nigeria, or Malaysia, or Russia, or Australia, or literally insert any country or thing.

zeitheist

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Most likely the later. Any time there is a slight spat between the nations, even ones they get over instantly these dudes try to make it like a big deal... then again, neither Japan or Korea do any real work to calm situations in their reporting.

I was surprised when I was criticized for buying an LG TV in Japan because it was Korean and I should not support Korea. Meanwhile they were using rebranded Samsung smartphones..

Feb 13, 2018
Japan
Fuck them. Maybe these losers need another nuking.
Yeah maybe we should kill and mutilate millions of people because of the 100 man protest that's outnumbered by counter protesters...?

There are far-right parties and demonstrations in every major country. Perhaps it would be easier to start nuking your own before doing it to others? It would save you travel costs at least.

Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
I was surprised when I was criticized for buying an LG TV in Japan because it was Korean and I should not support Korea. Meanwhile they were using rebranded Samsung smartphones..

This is like the whole buy American thing from a few years when buying a non American car in the US would draw negative reactions. It's ridiculous and extremely childish.