• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Heads-up. In Latin America Prime Video they uploaded all Bond films.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
For the US, it seems only Goldeneye is on the service out of what I've seen? Really weird that it's not showing up for me despite it having been announced and it was all over my Yahoo feed on Friday…

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Watched up to You Only Live Twice, I still like them but certain aspects annoy me more and more as I get older, Thunderball literally opens with Bond forcing himself on someone then proceeding to blackmail her to have sex with him, and her only response is to tell him to stop being a naughty boy. It's also the most boring of the Connery's for me, the underwater battle at the end feels like it goes on forever, surprised it always seems to be high up in rankings

Koukalaka

Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Watched up to You Only Live Twice, I still like them but certain aspects annoy me more and more as I get older, Thunderball literally opens with Bond forcing himself on someone then proceeding to blackmail her to have sex with him, and her only response is to tell him to stop being a naughty boy. It's also the most boring of the Connery's for me, the underwater battle at the end feels like it goes on forever, surprised it always seems to be high up in rankings

Early Bond (especially the Connery era) is just a dumpster fire when it comes to this stuff - I still enjoy the movies but some of that shit is straight up difficult to watch.