• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ctj

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area, California
Looking forward to playing this, I had a great time with the game when the PS5 launched.

It also looks like there are no new trophies unfortunately

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
It's both hilarious and super frustrating how many people are sleeping on this game. Easily one of the best games of 2020 imo, and that year had some amazing titles. I am so excited to go back in... and free too!

Also I would re-buy the game if it means VR support

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
It's both hilarious and super frustrating how many people are sleeping on this game. Easily one of the best games of 2020 imo, and that year had some amazing titles. I am so excited to go back in... and free too!

I mean would love to play it but ya know. Devs would rather sell the game to Sony and Epic than to people. 🤷‍♂️

I'll play it next year on sale when it's on Steam

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017

Epic exclusivity ain't really helping... I guarantee you people in this very thread aren't even aware the game is even on PC.

WeWereGiants

Nov 8, 2017
I was just saying to a friend the other day "god I hope they make Bugsnax 2" and I will absolutely take this

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Oh boy. I'm at the point of the story where I'm thinking
"maybe yall should stop eating the weird sentient things around here, work through your problems and gtfo the island because weird shit is happening surrounding said weird sentient things" The characters are pretty much exactly why I'm playing this game at all rn and more of it cant be a bad thing

EDIT: Just finished it and I'm confused as to why this is going to be side content instead of pushing the story forward especially
When they went out of the way to imply theres a conspiracy going on with some MGS post credits shit and one of the things hitchhiked its way onto your airship

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
EDIT: Just finished it and I'm confused as to why this is going to be side content instead of pushing the story forward especially
When they went out of the way to imply theres a conspiracy going on with some MGS post credits shit and one of the things hitchhiked its way onto your airship

Hopefully they are working on a great story for Bugsnax 2.

HMS_Pinafore

Oct 25, 2017
Straya M8
I'm guessing the hinted stuff and the end would be more a full sequel thing than a update thing.

Menchi

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Love Bugsnax. Was ready to pay for DLC but awesome it is free. More Chandlo & Snorpy please!

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Wish it took place after the end of the game. I hate DLC that takes place during the course of the main game. I have no desire to replay the game just to experience some DLC side story
You don't have to replay. Continuing your previous game takes you back to before the point-of-no-return and you'll be able to access this stuff.

Biteren

Oct 29, 2017
This is sick!!! Was just thinking about this game recently too!!!

Ot: do they sell bunger plushies?

gadwin

Nov 1, 2017
Bugsnax is probably my favorite game on PS5 as crazy as that sounds. Such an hidden gem. Still have some of the songs in my head.

dbcyber

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Alright, thanks for the reminder. Going back to complete the game.

🎵talkin' about bugsnax *heel click*

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
It hasn't even been a full year yet and I get feelings of nostalgia just thinking or playing this game. I didn't catch the State of Play but I was told about this update and fuck yes I'm happy for some more Bugsnax!

As others have said, I am hoping that YH is still working on a true sequel as well

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Q2Ys2NL.jpeg

dstarMDA

Dec 22, 2017
Does anyone know if we'll be able to play this from a finished save state? I don't remember if you can reload your save after completing it.

Bugsnax was absolutely fantastic and I'd love a bit more of it.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
oooohohhh

talkin' about bigsnax

oooohohhh

talkin' about bughats