• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ThirtyFour

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Liquid must eventually realize Tide/TA just isn't going to work right?. OG is completely shitting on them right now.

shem

Oct 25, 2017
God damn they are so fun to watch. So awesome chrono and toss combos and topson being a god on pugna.

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile
The problem is for Liquid, you ban Ana, you enable Topson, you ban Topson, you enable Ana. Also you free Ceb to pick another problem to them, or enable JerAx to pick Tiny and deny your carry Tiny on w33 or Miracle-

Katsyo

Oct 27, 2017
I still think Heen somehow worked better with Liquid. Interesting to see if they can somehow get back into this.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
OG should pick KOTL and Clockwerk just to fill out the remaining unpicked heroes.

mxbison

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
I don't like OG, but they deserve this. Playing far better than anyone else and doing their own thing instead of just picking the same stuff as everyone else.

shem

Oct 25, 2017
That's the thing I felt like part of liquids success in the lower bracket was them flexing new picks for miracle and w33. Strange that they're seemingly stuck now.

mxbison

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
What do you not like about OG? Being Danish I am obviously biased to love them.

I don't know, they somehow rub me the wrong way.

Ceb with his whole "i'm a pro player, youre a third world dog"
Ana allegedly fucking over his manager/friend
Topson living off welfare, then complaining about taxes after winning 2 million $ (not 100% sure, maybe it was someone else)

Of course I don't know them personally and maybe its all BS, but rooting for and against teams is what makes competitions fun

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know, they somehow rub me the wrong way.

Ceb with his whole "i'm a pro player, youre a third world dog"
Ana allegedly fucking over his manager/friend
Topson living off welfare, then complaining about taxes after winning 2 million $ (not 100% sure, maybe it was someone else)

Of course I don't know them personally and maybe its all BS, but rooting for and against teams is what makes competitions fun

It is indeed. Personally I love them. Been a fan of Notail for many years and I really love OG's playstyle.
But yeah it's different strokes for different people obviously.