• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MeBecomingI

Oct 27, 2017
RTZ is like two more bad performances from leaving again.

Arteezy wasn't the issue, it's garbage drafts from Bulba and EG's inability to lane. They constantly get harassed out and lose lanes so early, leaving the team to try and hold out while Arteezy farms and by that time, it's pretty much over.

Bulba has got to go. And Ench has to be drastically changed. The game isn't fun with her in almost every game.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
That's the thing.

Ban Ench, and they can pick IO or Magnus. Ana can't be tilted and they can trust her with anything.
yep.

also why did you refer to Ana as "her"?

Arteezy wasn't the issue, it's garbage drafts from Bulba and EG's inability to lane. They constantly get harassed out and lose lanes so early, leaving the team to try and hold out while Arteezy farms and by that time, it's pretty much over.

Bulba has got to go. And Ench has to be drastically changed. The game isn't fun with her in almost every game.
Yep.

Turdburger

Oct 27, 2017
That's the thing.

Ban Ench, and they can pick IO or Magnus. Ana can't be tilted and they can trust her with anything.

Not sure why everyone's so scared of magnus... they beat infamous, newbee, and EG with magnus and the newbee game had nothing to do with magnus.

But they look unbeatable with Ench. But that's really not saying much, I think a lot of teams would look unbeatable with ench

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
Ench broken since last year TI.... I remember watching in 2018 and going "when did she become a carry".

Could not watch the games, but OG seems on track to be the first repeat winner?

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
Untouchable shouldn't work for the first attack on her. To be punished for hitting someone before you've hit them is not fun to play against and has ALWAYS irked me about Ench.

Maybe it needs to progressively slow the AS of the attacker that keeps hitting her? Idk

Sibylus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a Liquid girl, but OG is not one of those teams I'll be salty taking it all. Fun style and fun games. Good dotes.

Deleted member 20630

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
yep.

I don't understand what Bulba sees in Mirana. Especially when you have a Tiny available.

This isn't really a Bulba issue in regards to Mirana. She has been picked 41 times this TI with a 53% winrate. 132 combined picks/bans, and the 4th most contested hero of the tournament behind Alch, Ench, and SD. You can argue they were bad Mirana games (I don't think they were) but it's not like there's no rhyme or reason to prioritizing her.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
........................an embarassing brainfart because that's my wife's name.
ah. For a second I thought maybe Ana was transitioning and I was reaaaaaally late

This isn't really a Bulba issue in regards to Mirana. She has been picked 41 times this TI with a 53% winrate. 132 combined picks/bans, and the 4th most contested hero of the tournament behind Alch, Ench, and SD. You can argue they were bad Mirana games (I don't think they were) but it's not like there's no rhyme or reason to prioritizing her.
Fair enough. Like I said, the issue may have been more to do with what picks surrounded Mirana rather than just the Mirana pick herself, along with taking her mid.

Support Mirana + something like Lina would have been acceptable. Running it mid looked like shit.

yagal

Oct 25, 2017

lmao

99dhh602p0i31.png

FeelsGoodMan

Do you remember when VP was fun :(

Deleted member 15440

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i could see mirana beating ench if she gets aghs eblade and either lands an arrow or has some stun setup

but that seems like it's asking a lot when you could just pick lina and euls combo her instead

e. also wonder if they'll nerf ench or just buff heroes with break skills like nyx or viper

Consequence

Oct 27, 2017
i could see mirana beating ench if she gets aghs eblade and either lands an arrow or has some stun setup

but that seems like it's asking a lot when you could just pick lina and euls combo her instead

e. also wonder if they'll nerf ench or just buff heroes with break skills like nyx or viper
Swap some move speed talents for "adds break"

Dec 13, 2018
Why the fuck don't they play both lower bracket games and the upper bracket final tomorrow instead of another lower bracket game... that way the elimination games are played from similar positions, not two games in a row for one team

Acinixys

Banned
Nov 15, 2017

I feel like impetus not going through BKB would be a big enough nerf

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
if you want her to be completely unplayable, sure
Maybe they should go a weird direction with it like make manual castable attack modifiers go through Untouchable when cast manually. So stuff like Liquid Fire, Tidebringer (not that you would use it directly on her), Frost Arrows, etc.

That still might make her useless.

Invoker

Chicken Chaser
May 29, 2019
What are the chances that we get a new hero reveal tomorrow?
I hope we can get that, and something related to Artifact.

Consequence

Oct 27, 2017
Have there been weird new hero strings and such in updates like there were for Mars? I remember there being a lot of that before he was announced.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm pretty serious, playing him in the offlane often means you get one or two silver edge carriers, it sucks. Dude must have been a beast before they introduced that item.
I mean we just had a Bristle standing in fountain for a minute without dying because him and Io alone gave him 60% damage reduction lol. In competitive play no less. I wouldn't call that useless. Granted he was mid, but still.

Pepito

Dec 11, 2017
If they want to reveal a hero, revealing it by surprise during the ARDM all-star match is definitely a good way to do it.

Turdburger

Oct 27, 2017

How many of those games were mid mirana?

Both teams (OG and EG) looked unstoppable with enchantress on their team, that's all there really was to this match, imo. People keep talking about being unable to ban OG out of a match, but EG was the same way today. EG got ench game 1 becacuse OG banned lesh and naga. OG got Ench because EG banned wisp and magnus.

Either you ban the enchantress or you give one of these top teams something they're really good with. Ench was what allowed EG to punish mid and take game 1. Ench died 5 times in game 2, but it didn't matter cause she slowed down TB early. game 3 EG directed their draft around killing ench and you saw the result.

PSG.LGD first banned the ench against Vici, i expect them to do the same against OG. I actually have this feeling LGD will give them wisp