• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Heathen (78)
you like to have a good time, but know when to reign yourself in. good for you. just don't make too many bad choices.

Yep. I had nearly all of them clicked lmao

Violater

Nov 19, 2017
Heathen (73)
you like to have a good time, but know when to reign yourself in. good for you. just don't make too many bad choices.

EraldoCoil

Oct 28, 2017
Cali
Corrupted (56)
you're probably either in your 20s or a really rebellious teenager. whichever way, you seem like a good time. come to our rager this weekend?

Am 33 lol

Nov 18, 2020
yCvTOMP.png

👀

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
I got this.

The Innocence Test​

Wild Child (45)
you are the happy medium - you checked both yes and no on this list, but you definitely know how to have fun. we can't wait to see where you'll be in a few years ;)

BashNasty

Oct 30, 2017
I got heathen at 71.

I know plenty of people who would score higher than me. I love the service industry!

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area
Baddie (52)
you're the most fun, but my mom would for sure let me hang out with you still. you've managed to find that sweet spot we all look for — teach us your ways.

everyone knows this. Right LookAtMeGo

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
I got Angel (4).
These all sound terrible. Why would anyone want to do these things? This is pretty much a list of things you should never do.
Fun test though.

Nov 5, 2017
Rebel (29)
you're getting there, but you're definitely just beginning to experiment with your wild half. welcome to the dark side, love, it's a fun place to be.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Corrupted (65)
you're probably either in your 20s or a really rebellious teenager. whichever way, you seem like a good time. come to our rager this weekend?​

Checks out for my highschool/college antics, not as much now but hey.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Innocent (10)
you definitely experiment, but your heart is overall Pure(TM). your mom is SO proud of you right now!

Sounds about right - a lot of the stuff listed I would never do

Some of the stuff listed like have you kissed , in a relationship, or have sex is a given since I am married

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Baddie (46)

I'm quite innocent on pretty much all the drugs stuff.

EDIT: and if you're married, with children, you'll get most of the sex ones for free.

Last edited:

Menchi

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Heathen (80)
you like to have a good time, but know when to reign yourself in. good for you. just don't make too many bad choices

Oh dear.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Corrupted (60)
you're probably either in your 20s or a really rebellious teenager. whichever way, you seem like a good time. come to our rager this weekend?​

But I'm a 39 near old dad to three kids soooooooo.

Jonathan Lanza

"I've made a Gigantic mistake"
Feb 8, 2019
You can't just have masturbated as one a single tick.
There's a world of difference between getting off to doggy style amateur hand holding and getting off to people getting fucked by horses
Just sayin

Ramala

Oct 28, 2017
Santa Monica, LA
Corrupted (57)

I'm a 41-year-old father of two teens who works in management. I am literally the most boring person to ever live. This is pretty mild stuff.

I got this too. I feel like a window of time is necessary. Like did you do this in the past decade.

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Heathen (79)
you like to have a good time, but know when to reign yourself in. good for you. just don't make too many bad choices.​

SOBOSLDR

Nov 27, 2017
Heathen here at 74. Not sure what trap test was or the question that was just a question mark.

Zok310

Oct 25, 2017
Wild Child (44)
you are the happy medium - you checked both yes and no on this list, but you definitely know how to have fun. we can't wait to see where you'll be in a few years ;)

Barberetti

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Baddie (49)
you're the most fun, but my mom would for sure let me hang out with you still. you've managed to find that sweet spot we all look for — teach us your ways.

Would have definitely been higher if smartphones had been around when I was younger lol.

Heathen here at 74. Not sure what trap test was or the question that was just a question mark.

Yeah I had no idea with the trap test. The question mark was number 69, ie have you done it ;)