• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
So the rumors were true.

Though it being CGI-only tells me it's still really far away.

Str0ngStyle

Oct 28, 2017
Please don't be a first person shooter. Microsoft needs something that is not one of the most played out genres of the last 2 generations.

Nostradamus

Oct 28, 2017
I like the general theme of the reboot. Let's hope it also captures the overall atmosphere of the original series. But please stop with the CG trailers.

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I get people are excited because it's perfect dark, but after Zero was a letdown this CG trailer to me was very underwhelming. I mean it may be great but this trailer did nothing. I don't understand why companies still do CG trailers
Because tons of people watch them and it builds hype before they have anything to show.

People scream all the time "this company isn't don't anything what are they doing" so the cg trailer shows that they are infact working on something .

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
I am so excited for this! Pleaassseee let it be good. I have so much nostalgia for multiplayer PD on the 64.

CheeseConey

Oct 27, 2017
Like late 2021 and 2022 is when Series X is gonna hit its stride... will probably grab one around then. Super excited for this.

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
AAAA FPS Perfect Dark reboot is a motherfucking DREAM COME TRUE. God damn this show already delivered more for me than anything MS showed me this year.

rntongo

Banned
Jan 6, 2020
I'm really happy for all those perfect dark fans. Otherwise where are the AAA third person games?

GonXtreme

Dec 13, 2017
Moscow
Bearing in mind that the Perfect Dark franchise it's not exactly popular and that it has been dead for a really long time already... this kind of "roaming around a random 3d environment and showing the back of the supposedly main character" trailer does pretty much nothing for me.

Waiting for a gameplay video, could be something interesting, though.

Oct 28, 2017
CreativeBitterAtlasmoth-max-1mb.gif

The most perfect response to a thread I have ever seen.

MirageDwarf

Oct 28, 2017
Is it first person or third person?

🤞for TPS

Just like Obsidian's Avowed this seems like far away from release.

EDIT: Fuck it. Looks like it is FPS.

Mar 8, 2018
Maybe "seasonal" means literally about seasons. Since they're taking this in an "eco-punk" angle, maybe it will explore different types of ecological/climate disaster through chunks of game (seasons) that each focus on a different "season" (like summer, winter, etc).

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
I thought the rumor was that it wasn't really Perfect Dark but set in the world? I'm so confused but excited for it.