• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
3% is the best Sci-Fi on Netflix dubious on the original tag or not. But somehow no one ever talks about it and instead it's endless arguing about the literal shit Netflix keeps throwing at the wall that slides off immediately, while the best one (that not only had some original ideas and explores concepts within its dystopian hellscape, also pictures a future where no matter how awfully the world is LGBT characters are also treated with diginity burying the whole "we have to treat those people like shit to show how bad things are" trope that people keep using to defend homophobic and transphobic shit) just flies under the radar. Hopefully it gets a 4th season for the what happens between the offshore and the shell, I am highly anticipating that.

Is season 3 any good? I kind of felt like the end of season 2 was a good stopping place for the narrative.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Is season 3 any good? I kind of felt like the end of season 2 was a good stopping place for the narrative.
I thought it was really good, and sets up what I feel should be one more season. While I wouldn't hate if it doesn't get another one more would wrap it up nicely, and within the same context it would ruin it to do more than one season.

Spoilers for season 1&2 premise of 3 and why it needs a 4th.
Season one obviously was about everything and set up and season 2 was the history, the relationship between the offshore and the inland, and the truth about how the offshore didn't just leave but literally crippled the inland.

Season 3 has Michelley actually creating the shell as a third option and the bulk of the season is between their issues with the offshore and the factions of Michelly who wants to stay out of the business of the offshore and the inland and turn the Shell into its own paradise, and Johanna who wants to use the resources of the shell to destroy the the Offshore completely. Without giving away what happens or why the seasons end with the the inevitable fact there will be no going forward until the offshore is dealt with for good, and I feel it needs one more season to tell that story, but anything more than that would be needless and just drawing it out to keep it going.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Episode 1 was so incredibly bad, everyone feels like they have a loose understanding of their lines and just adlibbed the whole thing and they only did one take of each scene.

this is an exercise in patience, this is so, so bad.

Everyone is horrible. I hate them all.

"On this island there is no such thing as rape, just sex or no sex".

WHAT.