• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
It's cross-buy but doesn't support cross-save. The decision to make it cross-buy came too late to implement cross-save. But yes, the way I understand it if you buy the Vita version now you will automatically have the PS4 version in your library when it becomes available.

I'm genuinely and pleasantly surprised, great to hear that it's cross-buy.

Lozange

Oct 25, 2017
Digital only being released on American psn sucks. But at least in my case, I'm planning to get a physical version of some sort, so hopefully it doesn't sell out too quickly.
(If that falls through, then... Well hopefully it doesn't)

LimitedRunGames

Verified
Nov 2, 2017
We are looking into an EU digital release for the Vita. No promises, but we will keep you posted. It's clear there's a demand and we'd like to make the game available for you!

CottonWolf

Feb 23, 2018
I guess I'm going to try and import a physical PS4 version. I don't want to risk missing out on it entirely if an EU digital release doesn't happen.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I was going to get it digitally so it's a bummer it isn't releasing over here. Would have been nice if that was clearer ahead of time. At least I already played it on PC.

CottonWolf

Feb 23, 2018
I would have preferred a digital copy too, but at least we found out before the actual physical copies go on sale. That would have been the worst of all worlds.

Simon-chan

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
We are looking into an EU digital release for the Vita. No promises, but we will keep you posted. It's clear there's a demand and we'd like to make the game available for you!
spidey.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
God I hope so.

There is a huge chance I won't be able to get the game if my paycheck doesn't come before it goes on sale and because shipping prices might be expansive (not sure). I hope you guys succeed.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Well, it would be a shame for EU players to not get crossbuy in that case, but it's correct that it's much less of an issue on PS4. I'd forgotten about the whole Vita region locking mess; I hope that they figure out publishing for it so EU players don't have to deal with a huge hassle if they miss copies.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Nice to hear (though 'EU' has to include regions like Australia too, not sure how PSN is segmented in that regard).
Not getting my hopes up though until it's confirmed.

TheShampion

Oct 27, 2017
Just got my copy via Amazon Pay!

Now to wait for it to ship...

Edit: it took many clicks, and I had to reload the page 3 times, but I did get an email confirmation and everything.

brambles13

Oct 27, 2017
I managed to actually get the Vita limited edition. Shockingly as of 10:04 there are some left.

Edit: Aaaand they're gone. It took a bit over 4 minutes to sell out.

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
I was able to get a Vita standard edition! I'm so happy!

This is my favorite visual novel of all time, so owning a physical copy is really important to me. Plus I'm excited for all that new content, since I haven't even played A Requiem for Innocence yet...

I'm just so happy right now!

Ertai

Oct 28, 2017
PS4 CE get! Thanks everyone for the headsup here so I was able to take time off to order

TrueHero

Feb 24, 2018
Dang website froze up on my pc when it went live, thankfully I was able to pull it up on my phone and get the collectors edition

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm so fucking pissed.

I had both sitting in my cart and right before I could finish check out they went out of stock.

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
There will be more copies available at 6 PM EDT, so anyone who had issues earlier today still has a good chance of getting it later on this evening.

I'm so sorry to hear some of y'all missed out :c good luck next batch...

Wait, what? Aren't they 500-500?
It used to be 50/50 but they get more traffic in the morning so they changed it to like 70/30 or something.

TheShampion

Oct 27, 2017
Man, still 48% left on the PS4 standard edition. I feel kinda foolish for almost being late to work to get that now, but I am glad I secured my copy regardless.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
If I ever purchased multiple copies to sell (to discourage re-sellers and make it more difficult for them), it would be at cost/MSRP and to people who genuinely want the game. I hate stuff like this, it always makes me upset.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If I ever purchased multiple copies to sell (to discourage re-sellers and make it more difficult for them), it would be at cost/MSRP and to people who genuinely want the game. I hate stuff like this, it always makes me upset.

It's capitalism. Can't hate on people making some passive income.

Maybe I'll figure out how to script this before the new batch becomes available. Might be my only chance.