• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad Nell is the lead here, I thought she and Luke were far and away the best of the adult actors in Hill House.

Oct 30, 2017
I'm with the crowd hoping this goes out stronger than Hill House's whimper of an ending.
Even more so I'm hoping for an episode like the Bent- Neck Lady. I dug the payoff of that episode immensely, and that ending has stuck with me moreso than the bulk of the show.

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
I missed Hill House And have been wanting to watch it but to the people that don't mind non-spoiler responding, it's not like the ending ruins the whole show right?

because I hate stuff like that
The ending is probably a bit too fantastical, but I thought it was fine. The show overall is very much worth watching regardless of how you feel about the ending.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Lol Starting episode one and I didn't watch the trailer or anything and oh it's exactly like an AHS where they use some of the same actors season by season. My mind was really thrown for a second there haha because I still haven't finished hill house