• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
My daughter occasionally watches this Game Shakers show, which is your typical borderline-creepy Dan Schneider kids sitcom...thing...but about two girl videogame developers.

It's bad.

This sounds much better.

garion333

Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_med9sjSp7e1ryeaxwo1_250.gif

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Jun 1, 2018
Upland
Danny Pudi being that character is interesting, he lives in my city and I see him often and lately he's got this killer stache going on. I wonder if it was for this role? haha

GuitarGuruu

Oct 26, 2017
Hahaha I'm totally down for this, reminds me that I have to catch up on the latest Always Sunny.

Fudgepuppy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's really interesting to see Ashly Burch's career though. After HAWP when she was in Borderlands 2, I just thought it was a fun thing she did for her brother, but then she turned really fucking good.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
IASIP is one of the most surprisingly consistent and often brilliant sitcoms of all time.

I'll keep an eye on this, it has a lot of potential.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Mac and Ashly Burch in one show is something I never knew I wanted until I knew I was getting it.

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
Sounds great. Hopefully working on something different will help them creatively. Last season of Always Sunny was on the weaker side.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Will the writers have to crunch to get episodes out on time only for the show to be unceremoniously cancelled after the first season airs because the production budget was ultimately unsustainable despite the show being a moderate success that by all means would be profitable and sustainable in any other industry?

If not, the show already isn't accurate.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Don't know if I'll be able to watch this or if it'll be any good.
Ubisoft joint. So wonder what they'll be able to get away with. Politics.

Always Sunny is great though. Deserves an award.