• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who Will Win?!

• Logan Paul

Votes: 28 2.7%
  • Floyd Mayweather

Votes: 328 32.1%
  • Whoever Wins... We Lose

Votes: 665 65.1%

• Total voters

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Floyd better win...but 20 years, 40 pounds and 1/2 a foot differences are def concerning. Also why was this a Sunday and not Sat lol

jhombus

Jul 23, 2020
Forgot I bought into this a while back before it got rescheduled lol. How does timing usually work on things like this, do they start right at 8EST or is there stuff that pads it before it actually starts?

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Wait what.
So effectively people are buying to watch a sparring session?

Not gonna lie my Satellite TV provider is giving this to us for free.....so fuck it, imma watch it.

This looks so stupid
mayweather-paul.jpg

Dizzy Ukulele

Oct 28, 2017
Logan Paul's fans won't care about being ripped off one bit but at least the circus has got me intrigued about how it's going to happen. My guess is the YouTuber isn't turning up to box the boxing legend and will attempt to do something stupid and turn it into an MMA match. It doesn't matter if he gets disqualified, he still doesn't lose.

Thordinson

Aug 1, 2018
Two things about it why it's an exhibition match:

1. Logan weighed in 35 pounds heavier. He'd have to cut a ton of weight or Mayweather would have to put more on for an official match.
2. Mayweather wouldn't put his perfect record on the line for this. He has no reason to when he can make millions on matches like this. Same with his exhibition in Japan.

Onebadlion

Oct 27, 2017
Always remember in boxing. There's always more money in the rematch. Floyd's taking an dive.

No chance. His ego would never allow it.

Floyd will toy with him for a bit and make it look competitive, then he'll turn it on. People keep mentioning his age, but he's in great shape and keeps himself in good shape even when he's not training for a fight. Even if he is a little slower than in his prime, he's still way too skilled to lose to a YouTuber with a couple of years experience.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
I did not believe my brother when he said the fight was on Sunday.

I said who the hell box on a Sunday?

I respect Mayweather way of fighting and getting paid but he is a burninng trash can of a human being, generally feel nothing for Logan Paul eqaully a burning dumpster fire of a guy.

hoping for a double tko

Last edited:

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Going to state the obvious but both of these guys are shitty people. Don't pay for this PPV. Neither of them needs nor is worth your money.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
How much is Floyd going to weigh for this? Man I hope he doesn't get slept by merit of a much heavier puncher's lucky shot.

I wonder how big the ring is going to be. Floyd gonna be on that stick and move like a spider.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Two absolute trash humans... But I still really want to see Logan get his ass kicked.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How much is Floyd going to weigh for this? Man I hope he doesn't get slept by merit of a much heavier puncher's lucky shot.

I wonder how big the ring is going to be. Floyd gonna be on that stick and move like a spider.

Floyd's been boxing for 40 years. Size won't be enough, he'll be too hard to hit for Paul.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait are they doing this in an open arena? It's pouring down rain on the ring lol