• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 31, 2017
Had a bad case of covid four weeks ago immediately after I had a 5.5 mm kidney stone that has been sitting in my ureter for three weeks well I just passed the bastard I wish I can show y'all a picture but i don't know how to from mobile

EternalDarko

Oct 26, 2017
Ouch OP, that must have hurt!
Tell me what types of food you eat so I can make sure I cut that shit out of my diet and never have this happen to me!

OP
OP
Dunedain_ranger14
Oct 31, 2017
Ouch OP, that must have hurt!
Tell me what types of food you eat so I can make sure I cut that shit out of my diet and never have this happen to me!
I actually have a pretty good diet however I am hyperthyroidism and I dehydrate quickly this is like my seventh stone in as many years. Crazy thing is I drink a crap ton of water all the time

Dezzy

Oct 25, 2017
USA
I've had kidney stones. Most painful things ever.

There is no greater feeling of relief than knowing you finally passed a kidney stone. Sweet relief.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
You should be able to email th ephoto to yourself

You can then upload it to imgur (desktop version) to rehost it and remove metadata from the file

Oct 26, 2017
You should be able to email th ephoto to yourself

You can then upload it to imgur (desktop version) to rehost it and remove metadata from the file
Pics or it didn't happen.

1208pb5.gif

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
video of you actually passing it or I lock this thread

Gibbo

The Fallen
Nov 20, 2017
My 2.1mm kidney stones tore my insides. How did you survive with a 5mm inside of you man?

Seirith

Oct 25, 2017
Pre Covid I had 3 stones at the same time, 1 in 1 kidney and 2 in the other. Only one was painful though and it put me doubled over in the ER in so much pain I couldn't walk or stop throwing up at 2am in the morning. They gave me pain meds and sent me home, no imaging or anything else. I had to call my doctor, get an appointment with him, have him send me for an outpatient scan to find out what was going on. My doctor was livid the ER sent me home and basically did nothing. I never want another one.

Glad yours passed OP and hope you are feeling better from Covid as well.