• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

You run out of salsa before you run out of chips. What do you do?

• Get more salsa, duh

Votes: 56 28.3%
  • Eat all the chips sans salsa

Votes: 77 38.9%
  • Get more salsa, then run out of chips, then get more chips, then get stuck in an infinite loop

Votes: 50 25.3%
  • Throw the chips away

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I never eat chips and salsa

Votes: 12 6.1%

• Total voters

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
zULGFoT.jpg

We've all been there. A lazy Sunday afternoon, you're feeling peckish and you decide to pour yourself some salsa and have some tortilla chips. You watch some TV and look down; there's still a sizeable number of chips left, but you've run out of salsa!

What do you do, ERA?

I tend to get more salsa and then be generous with the salsa on the next few chips to try and get as close to chip/salsa equilibrium. I will admit that I occasionally get stuck in the Chip and Salsa Infinite Imbalance Loop but usually run out of salsa or chips before the loop ruins my life completely.

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017
I would never run out of salsa first as I only like a small amount on each chip, with more cheese and sour cream then salsa. So I said eat the chips sans salsa, since I often do that anyways.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
To quote the Buddha, "To reach true enlightenment is to accept that there will always be a difference between the amount of chips and the amount of salsa."

colorblindmode

Chicken Chaser
Nov 26, 2019
South Carolina
For me it depends on the quality of chips. If I've got some shitty chips that the salsa makes better, I'll get more salsa. If I've got delicious chips, then I'll just eat the chips sans salsa.

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
I don't actually buy chips and salsa, but if I found myself in this predicament I would just finish the chips plain

Oct 25, 2017
Running out of salsa first is fine. Chips on their own is still good.

Now is the chips run out first, I have salsa just sitting there. That's a problem you remedy with more chips.

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
Don't eat chips and salsa in the first place. I dislike the taste of those commercial dipping salsas. Put some hot sauce directly on your chips and eat them that way instead. Tastier and problem free.