• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MrPickles

Oct 25, 2017
I thought it was a really solid episode, and even with a couple of weak links this has been a rather strong season so far.

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The show moving to a specials only format next season is for the better overall but I'm going to miss these historical featurettes they do. May driving that Corvette looked so so happy, haha. I missed this initially but they're going to be doing individual shows for Amazon as well? That could be an outlet for this kind of stuff hopefully.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
I'd pay them to make full length history focused episodes if I was Amazon. Doesn't even necessarily have to tie into cars. Just whatever they are passionate about.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
These last two episodes haven't been super great but they were enjoyable.

Tainted

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Apart from S3E04....this season has been exceptional. Easily the best season of GT so far with so many memorable episodes and segments. After an admittedly slow start, this show has now found its stride.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Dying at the Sat navs not recognizing Georgia as a nation. These are the social/political commentary jokes that are when these guys are at their best.

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Their documentaries have all been on point this season. Documentaries might be their best work, period.

LightInfa

Oct 27, 2017
Incredible - 11/10 one of the best things they've ever done. Landscape was stunning and I need to figure out where they got the kit for their car.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
That was fantastic. Probably the best special since Vietnam. Might even be better.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
This is it. This is the best episode I've seen from both TG and TGT combined. This would've been a perfect swan song for the boys if they decided to end it here.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
It was great but I probably still prefer the polar special, Botswana, Vietnam to this one.

Since all next season will have no tent/studio, I think they might end it there by having a seasons worth of bucket list trips.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
It was great but I probably still prefer the polar special, Botswana, Vietnam to this one.

Since all next season will have no tent/studio, I think they might end it there by having a seasons worth of bucket list trips.

God I hope they do not end it. They could do at least one season of documentary like episodes on anything related to cars and it would be good.

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
That was amazing.

I can't express how much of a dream scenario traveling across Mongolia like that would be to me. To be in the middle of nowhere like that. It gives me chills.

what a stunning place.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
One of the best episodes they've ever done. Shocked they didn't really say anything about the flies which seem to be in ample supply.
Kind of surprised there's another episode this season... this would have been a perfect season ender.

That was amazing.

I can't express how much of a dream scenario traveling across Mongolia like that would be to me. To be in the middle of nowhere like that. It gives me chills.

what a stunning place.

I would love to get some travel gear and a vehicle like this explore the world. Every day life just feels incredibly dull in comparison.

Wiped

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
This was the best episode of TGT. Brilliant stuff and 4K HDR on OLED, oh my days.

However anyone saying it's the best special is forgetting Top Gear Polar Special!

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
One of the best episodes they've ever done. Shocked they didn't really say anything about the flies which seem to be in ample supply.
Kind of surprised there's another episode this season... this would have been a perfect season ender.

I would love to get some travel gear and a vehicle like this explore the world. Every day life just feels incredibly dull in comparison.

I have a feeling Funeral For a Ford will be a letdown...

This was the best episode of TGT. Brilliant stuff and 4K HDR on OLED, oh my days.

However anyone saying it's the best special is forgetting Top Gear Polar Special!

I actually watched the Polar Blu-Ray the day before this, and this was better, just.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
That was a great special. I would love to see them post a map of their route so I can look at it on google.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Really liked this episode. They consistently have some of the best cinematography on TV.

Trivia detailed what ended up happening to John afterwards

Sadly, due to how difficult exporting it would have been, John was scrapped and left behind in pieces in Mongolia. RIP John

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Counting top gear I would still say the best special was the Vietnam special. This one was right up there with the Bolivia special, fighting for #2 though.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
This was such an incredible special. While you're watching it, it's hard not to think it might be one of their best.

TGT is succeeding and exceeding at being the spiritual successor to Top Gear.

Mongolia is breathtaking.

Kiraly

Oct 30, 2017
Wow. That Mongolia special is something else. One of the greatest they've made it in my opinion. Beautiful, beautiful country.

mingo

Oct 25, 2017
London
Ah man.... the montage at the end of the final episode almost had me chopping onions. S3 was great overall.

secretanchitman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
The ending made me tear up! I'm going to miss the old audience format but as long as we get more of the trio doing specials or honestly just being together and filming things, that's more than enough for me.

PachaelD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This was really how it was supposed to end, even taking into the account the alternate timeline if they stuck around with the Beeb. Thanks for the studio memories lads

Fox318

Oct 25, 2017
Man what a sad end.

It really feels like they got all of the kinks out this season.

I almost wish they just did a monthly web series on drivetribe just to talk car news. Conversation street will really be missed as will individual car reviews.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
Well, seeing Jeremy cry immediately broke me. I'm so glad they are still going to do more specials.

Keylow

Oct 25, 2017
Season was great and going to miss the normal shows but really happy their still going to be doing road trips.