• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017

Copy-pasted from the press kit:

Description
Play as two lovers who escaped to a lost planet. The only thing that matters is to stay together. A RPG to play solo or with a special someone.

History
We are pretty excited to share with you a first glimpse at our upcoming game Haven. Since most of you know us from Furi, well, it's not Furi 2. Haven is an Adventure RPG about everyday love, rebelling against the rules and also, food. You play as two lovers who escaped to a lost planet. The only thing that matters to them is to stay together. The game will be available for PC and Consoles, and you will be able to play it solo, or with a special someone. We've been working on it for two years now, and we will share more with you soon. To stay posted, don't hesitate to wishlist the game on Steam, join us on our Discord or register for our very occasional newsletter here thegamebakers.com/haven

Features
Haven will be available on PC and consoles​
Play solo or with a friend​
Join us on our Discord https://discordapp.com/U2DZHxB
Register for our very occasional newsletter thegamebakers.com/haven​

Screenshots from the official website:

haven_drift.jpg

haven_landscape_evening.png

haven_kitchendialog.png

haven_combat.jpg

haven_teaserkiss.png

haven_camping_spot_night.jpg

Game is expected for next year and PC and 'consoles'. The Soundtrack is from DANGER.

Chivalry

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Nov 22, 2018
Not a fan of the environment design, but the idea is great. Wishlisted it.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This looks actually stunning. Furi is one of my favorite games of all time, so I am 10000% onboard with this.

Edit: Also for the record... HELL YES TO CO-OP

Floex

Oct 27, 2017
Furi was such an incredible experience that I'm down for anything these guys do going forward.

Viale

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Loved furi, I'm there. The game itself already looks pretty interesting. Might try and get the gf to play it(I'll probably just end up playing it myself anyway...)

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if this will be in the Furi universe, or be something totally separate.

Excited regardless.

ColonelForbin

Oct 28, 2017
Come on couch co-op!! As a gamer who is lucky enough that his wife loves video games and wants to play with him, co-op is a major purchasing decision in our house. I also enjoyed furi combat system and world.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Haven is an Adventure RPG about everyday love, rebelling against the rules and also, food. You play as two lovers who escaped to a lost planet. The only thing that matters to them is to stay together.

Calling it now: the ending involves tragic cannibalism.

but seriously, get you a partner who hoversurfs with you the way the couple in Haven does! also the trailer looks a lot more joyous than the synopsis implied at first.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Furi was a fanfuckingTASTIC game. This looks nothing like it but I have full confidence in another stellar game from them.

...I never did beat the post-game boss though :(

Oct 26, 2017
Furi is one of my favorite games, so lookin forward to this. I dont understand the need to reveal it now though? (Well apart from them obviously being excited to be making a game)