• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaiJyoubs

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like with the amount I've heard about 13 Sentinels and with it up for Best Narrative, I feel like I gotta try it 🤔

craven68

Jun 20, 2018
It's going to be too late for me....i m going to bed early ...this way i could watch it before work haha

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Welcome to The Game Awards, where the nominee deadlines are made up and the sales don't matter

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Hell Blade 2 pls

phil-spencer-cringe.gif
Bahaha, this is a great gif. Looks like Phil is doing a Rocky shouting "ADRIAN" impression or whatever.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
I predict there will be a Twitter drama shitstorm from the same people whether TLoU2 wins or loses the GOTY award.

OP
OP
Empyrean Cocytus

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Hey everyone, I'm off to bed, I just wanted to apologize to everyone who was offended by my thread title, and thanks to everyone for their suggestions and to the mods for making the change. I'm trying to do better on the gaming side when it comes to facilitating discussion, but I'm far from perfect and I will keep trying to get better. I'm just a 37 year old dude with Aspergers, please take it easy on me, I promise I am trying and don't mean any harm to anyone!

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
I hope TLOU2 wins goty because it is my favorite game I played this year, though all the nominees are great (Doom Eternal in particular is an exceptional game that I adored)

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm off to bed, I just wanted to apologize to everyone who was offended by my thread title, and thanks to everyone for their suggestions and to the mods for making the change. I'm trying to do better on the gaming side when it comes to facilitating discussion, but I'm far from perfect and I will keep trying to get better. I'm just a 37 year old dude with Aspergers, please take it easy on me, I promise I am trying and don't mean any harm to anyone!
You're fine lol. But which title do you want?

(I made a suggestion, so please pick mine. lmao)

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Why watch when we can have the 3 hours condensed down into 6 topics I can browse at my leisure here in 5 minutes time?

Just need to see some Elden Ring topics tomorrow, perhaps some Zelda, and Silk Song. Then I'm good.

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
Smh at the US always skipping the entirety of central North America when listing times for stuff. Always gotta google that.

Hope Hades wins a bunch, we get some cool announcements, and the celebs aren't too cringe.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
All those e sports awards with no fighting game in sight. Thanks Mr Wizard and all other FGC scandals

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Geoff Keighley's The Game Awards World Premiere Trailer of Hidetaka Miyazaki's and George R. R. Martin's Elden Ring by Hollywood's Savior and God Christopher Nolan.

elzeus

Oct 30, 2017
|OT| We Were Not Prepared

Because they're going to stealth drop World of Warcraft for console.

ShroudOfFate

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Sad it's so early since I'll be at work but will probably watch discreetly on my phone if there aren't customers to help. I'm pulling for TLOU2 for GOTY and hopefully a good PS5 surprise announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.