• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao Green Day is acting like this is a concert and doing encores. The Game Awards are going to run long without question

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
This song is weird. Doesn't sound at all like Green Day. Guess they have went for a new sound since I last heard them haha

coma

Oct 28, 2017
This year somehow seems even less about the actual awards than usual. Embarrassing shit.

Bomi-Chan

Nov 8, 2017
Can the game awards be next time at a time, when we europeans dont have to stay up until 5am in the morning?

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
This I'll never support, music unrelated to games.

The other performances were cool because they belonged and the lighting and effects were mixed up with the games.

Wink784

Oct 27, 2017
American Idiot is about as perfect an album as it gets. But do we really need a ten minute Green day segment here?

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
If you're calling this "boomer music" then I don't ever want to hear you ask for a game series to return from the 90's or 2000's again.

Wintermute

Oct 27, 2017
is this it? its 4am in the uk and if there isnt anything else i can finally go to bed and weep myself to sleep.