• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
Apex deserves it for being the only multiplayer game able to go toe to toe with fortnite. Its obviously dropped off a bit now but its still amazing.

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
Well Steam hasn't even given away half the games so we're at the 3 hour mark folks.

Only 3 more hours of VGAs to go!

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
I quite like the focus on these socially progressive elements, but this show so far has just been too glossy. It lacks the honesty and sincerity of past shows, mostly down to the large volume of marketing and brand name ads, tie ins etc.
Yeah, my vague memory is telling me last year's show had a better flow with where things were placed.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
Every now and then I feel like an old man and then I watch the game awards and realize... yeah I'm old.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
smh at ninja on the stage. I'll never understand how award presenters just… have trouble… opening envelopes. I feel like there has to be pools of presenters in the USA that won't have issues opening a simple envelope. idk man it seems so SILLY. Would love opinions on this.