• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

seat

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
Ugh, Reggie Watts is doing Stadia ads now? I understand the guy has been going after the money the last few years, which I can't blame him, but I wish he'd actually be creative again.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
...Amazon doesn't really need people to plant trees. It needs people to stop fucking it over. Natural regeneration would be best, but then I suppose people might need to nudge where devastation has been too much..

Justified

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
I think this year is particularly rushed and not very awards-like. Last year wasn't too good either, but I feel like in 2015 or so they paid more respect to the award ceremony.

This is such an unceremonious awards show, with most categories just getting mentions and no recognition.

Wouldnt be surprised in the next year or 2 this just replaces E3 for the big announcements with awards taking a backseat

Liquid Snake

Nov 10, 2017
The show has been abysmal. Dull. The reveals has fallen flat on their faces. Debuting Series X with Hellblade 2, really? Wtf is this shit, I feel like I'm in an alternate reality here.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That stadia ad looks like a parody of those 90's commercials from SEGA