• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bunzy

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
So let's put to rest rumors of Microsoft behind schedule on there console, they already have the final design lol

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Was legit not expecting a console reveal. Geoff is the fucking man landing that exclusive, TGA has grown up from its early days. And its so early, with soany reveals. Gonna be a hype as fuck show, and might just surpass last years.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Think I'm going to cave and nab Control.

Which version is better between X1X and PS4 Pro?

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't get over the Xbox's name lol.

giphy.gif

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Well good thing Steph chose "Triangle" and not "Cross"...poor guy wouldn't hear the end of it. >_<

And Rightfully So! >:(

Oct 25, 2017
For all the corny eSports stuff and corporate sponsor shilling at TGAs, the production values are top-notch. It's visually interesting to look at the entire time, so that's at least a good hook to keep me engaged throughout the entire runtime.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
I was so happy to witness an actual console reveal tonight, those are too exciting!

Regarding the shape of the thing though, maybe they'll let us lay it on its side?

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
SeXbox. It's great. I wonder what the conversation was like in the conference room when they were discussing the potential reactions to the name.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Best esports players and best youtuber or streamer or wathever shouldnt even exist in this awards. Devs and artists should be the olny ones getting awrds