• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Fire Emblem: Three Houses should have gotten a GOTY nomination. 100% serious.

Flame Lord

Oct 26, 2017
Bets on something like Best Soundtrack being given out in the parking lot, while every eSports reward is given 10 minute speeches on the front stage.

Nov 5, 2017
LOL at the Death Stranding nominations...you could totally tell that Geoff had a major influence on these nominations! Just insane!

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
The Outer Worlds getting a GOTY nom warms my heart, as does Ashly Burch's nom and Laura Bailey's. Seriously though, Three Houses was robbed.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the 5th Smash DLC character will be announced and dropped the night of the Game Awards. That Joker announcement last year was arguably the biggest moment of that night for both the show and Nintendo.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
SMASH

I wasn't expecting it to be on this year's list, since it came out in December, so late last year.

It's a tie between Smash, RE2 and Death Stranding for me.

FullNelson

Jan 28, 2019
Last GOTY was between GoW and RDR2, but this year I really don't know which game will take it. RE2, Sekiro or Smash I think?

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
Feel like Control and Outer Worlds are pretty weak links for GOTY, Disco Elysium should have been there.