• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MrDaravon

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who tapped out at about 250 hours because of how abysmal the endgame loot system was I am veryyyyyyy intrigued by what they're saying for Gear 2.0. Will wait for actual post launch impressions but if it's actually good that would get me to come back.

Se_7_eN

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who tapped out at about 250 hours because of how abysmal the endgame loot system was I am veryyyyyyy intrigued by what they're saying for Gear 2.0. Will wait for actual post launch impressions but if it's actually good that would get me to come back.

Kinda Funny Games really liked it, if that means anything to you.

Last edited:

Iucidium

Oct 25, 2017
TU8/Gear 2.0 comes to everyone march 3rd.

May 10, 2019
Maybe, probably not, with the new seasons approach now, the weather might change depending on month/real world seasons.

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I'm in the same boat. I got the plat but despised the endgame loot system and how you need to build a character to go on the raids where the npcs were damn near invincible. But after 239 days I am back for more story and the hope of much needed improvements.

mCYINvx.jpg

OP
OP
Hawkster

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
I'm in the same boat. I got the plat but despised the endgame loot system and how you need to build a character to go on the raids where the npcs were damn near invincible. But after 239 days I am back for more story and the hope of much needed improvements.

mCYINvx.jpg

There were dozens of improvements over the last year. Major one being Targeted Loot.

Basically, every zone and mission have their own spots where you can farm specific weapons/brand pieces. And they change on a daily basis.

For example, DZ East today can drop gear sets. Then at tomorrow's reset, it drops Alps brand loot. And so on

Se_7_eN

Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Is there any sort of character transfer from Division 1 to Division 2? Still wondering if I should jump in again..

OP
OP
Hawkster

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
Is there any sort of character transfer from Division 1 to Division 2? Still wondering if I should jump in again..

There isn't any aside from the Shields challenges in Division 1 that gives you cosmetics for Division 2.

Also, you're better off asking in the Division 2 OT

Se_7_eN

Oct 25, 2017
I really wish there were side missions with citizens personal stories that you could find out in the world.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad for all the systemic changes which are much needed but the rest just looks like more of the same and so risk-averse, for lack of a better word. I don't think they're even new enemy types among the NY enemy factions.

Still, it has been long enough since I left the game so it will probably not be much of a problem if the expansion feels the same like the main game.

Tmespe

Oct 27, 2017
Would like to see more weird quests/objectives that take some community puzzling, like destiny has.

I did one side mission where you had to do a simple riddle and it referenced the creation of the CIA or something. Would be cool to see more involved cases like this. There's so much potential with buildings and underground areas in the game.