• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Reposting from the other thread but the amount of right wingers getting defensive over the fly shit is so fucking funny. Remember when this shit happened to Hillary in the 2016 debates and they memed it for a good week or so? The hypocrisy is real.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
That fly is a national hero. Seriously, I barely noticed it but it's using the GOP's greatest weapon against them... stupid shit that hurts the other side with memes. That fly is divine intervention. Kamala clearly won the debate, but it doesn't matter to any undecided moron. Memes do though.

naib

Oct 25, 2017
ATX
I donated 5 flyswatters.

Passed on the recurring donation(for now) but the gif was ace. Hard to resist

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
But seriously, there's a fly in my apartment right now that I can't catch. Where's a Mike Pence head when you need one?

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017

I have non-toxic moth/fruit fly traps set up on my windows and over my pantry: fill a jar with sugar, apple cider vinegar, maybe some throwaway spirit or liqueur, and dish soap. The soap breaks the surface tension, and small pests attracted by the sweet aromas land on the liquid and sink to the bottom of the jar. Works like a charm!

Oct 28, 2017

naib

Oct 25, 2017
ATX
I have non-toxic moth/fruit fly traps set up on my windows and over my pantry: fill a jar with sugar, apple cider vinegar, maybe some throwaway spirit or liqueur, and dish soap. The soap breaks the surface tension, and small pests attracted by the sweet aromas land on the liquid and sink to the bottom of the jar. Works like a charm!
I don't actually have one of these things. and I certainly wouldn't be lasting spiders
Was mostly joking but I've been tempted

I've been close to buying fly strips or something but I will try this! 📿🙏

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
I think the fly jokes will be more short-lived than an actual fly.