• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Really enjoyed the first few episodes but became a lot less interesting when it introduced the generic espionage plot.

Kaley Cuoco is really good though.

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
My partner and I loved this series. I felt the ending was a bit weird as if it were kind of rushed. I have no idea what her friend's plot was about; I kept expecting it to link to Cuoco's plot but it never did... So, what's the point?

I was super impressed with Cuoco's acting. I'd only seen her in Big Bang, which she was fine in, but I never thought of her as outstanding. This very much changed my mind and I'm excited to see more from her.

I will say, I'm kinda bummed there will be a season 2. It felt like S1 was wrapped up decently well (besides her friend's side plot) and it was all based off of a novel from a few years back. S2 won't have a novel as a basis, so I can really see it going off the rails. Not very optimistic despite loving S1.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Thought it was well done. Very well shot and framed. Story was passable, but the acting was pretty good. She's a trainwreck and not in the fun way. Definitely worth a watch.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
Enjoyable watch.

I especially liked Zosia Mamet's character being the voice of reason.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Binged this in basically a day. Absolutely loved it and the style and music. Kaley Cuoco is a way better actress than I ever gave her credit for.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Couple episodes in and Annie (lawyer friend) is my favorite honestly

She was also hilarious in Girls

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
I liked this, it was fun and all but it wasn't as good as the reviews made it out to be. I liked the characters and thought the whole show was very stylish and well produced, but perhaps the main thing I disliked are the constant hallucination/daydream scenes that slow the pacing of the show somewhat.