• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

WarMacheen

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
For most of her life yes.
200.gif

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure I should waste my time watching. All it will do is anger me. Hell, watching Hulu I just saw an add proclaiming Trump was nominated for a Nobel peace prize? Fuck off.

I'm mainly interested in the Cleveland connection anyway. Can I say my preference is Mitchell's ice cream:)

Darkgran

Oct 27, 2017
The thing that sucks is that if Biden messes up once the attacks will begin. Trump could actually take a shit on the stage and it would be ignored.

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
Biden is an "out of touch elitist!!!" eating 12 dollar icecream.

Meanwhile the average blue collar everyday working man.

EjHxxxoX0AAFDIR

Look at this wholesome All American family. Donald Trump in his diamond encrusted chair, Melania Trump in her silk gown and little Killmeh Trump happily riding his toy lion Vladimir.

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
Going off to bed because timezones, but I just wanna say, good luck America, may your livers survive the evening

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Biden is an "out of touch elitist!!!" eating 12 dollar icecream.

Meanwhile the average blue collar everyday working man.

EjHxxxoX0AAFDIR
Baron is gonna turn out ok, just for the sheer fact that his moron dad made him sit on the stuffed lion and he's gonna resent it.

Oct 29, 2017
It's 3am here and I'm watching.

I don't think Biden is going to rip him a new one, but if he's solid, Trump is going to embarrass himself anyway.

And please nobody die while playing drinking games on Trump lies.

I'm going to watch a season of The Good Place after this though, just to get back my will to live after listening to Trump for 90 mins.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
Is Chris Wallace usually reasonable in moderating stuff? I know he hosted one in 2016. Or is there going to be a clear bias?
His interview with Trump in the summer was pretty good. The problem with Wallace isnt that he's a partisan hack like the rest of them, its that he lets himself be used by partisan hacks to further the "fAiR aNd BAlanCed" line they love throwing out for a paycheck.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Frankly, I'm fine with all the senile talk. The debate will pretty quickly shut that idea down (for anyone reasonable, yes, I know, the base is lost, they might as well not exist to me)

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
On ABC, Donald Trump Jr. said he knows a lot of people running for first-grade president who are campaigning harder than Joe Biden.

Donald Trump Jr. knows a lot of first-graders for some reason.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
Christ Almighty I hope Fox and their devils know something we don't know because if Biden hands Trumps his own ass tonight there's going to be a lot of Trump lost to a senile old man just desserts for everyone.