• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
Yeah, I'm good on this. My wife is gonna watch and I'm gonna do something in another room, probably checking in on Era occasionally for the highlights. I can't stand listening to Trump spew complete bullshit anymore, and if Biden doesn't run circles around him I would probably have a stress attack and die. Regardless, Biden could shit himself on stage and drool for every answer and it wouldn't change my vote, so sounds healthier to do something else.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

giphy.gif

ZedLilIndPum

Oct 27, 2017
Already annoyed by this debate. Institutional media is so desperate for a sense of "normalcy" (ie horserace bullshit) that Biden's malapropisms will be covered with the same fervor as Trump's calls for violence & destruction of democracy. But who knows, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

FunMouse

Apr 30, 2018
I want to sleep soundly in bed tonight. I feel like if I watch this, trump will just sour my mood and ruin my sleep lol.

Jibreel

Oct 25, 2017
Here we are! Curious if we'll get any good quips out of this one that will have lasting effect.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno if Biden is going to do all that well in a debate against Trump. I mean on the facts and his position, Biden has already won. But that stuff doesnt matter when you are debating Trump lol. I just hope he has learned from watching Trump debate Hilary and come up with some ways to knock him off his game.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
Getting ready to watch a circus show in action, as a non-US citizen watching from abroad.

Don't fuck this up, America.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Jeni's Ice Cream is amazing. The Sweet Potato with Torched Marshmallows is one of the best flavors ever.

Joe trolling game is on ten right now.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Biting the bullet and watching this disaster. I try to avoid seeing Trump speak, but it feels obligatory.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
I can't stand to watch this (I can't listen to trump speak without wanting to die), but I will absolutely be reading the thread live lol.

Golding

Oct 25, 2017
honestly don't think i can watch this bullshit from trump.....

people have not made up their minds about who to vote at this point though? cmon..