• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
Stopped halfway through but the animation is top notch, imagine a fallout game where cutscenes can have animations that aren't the characters default stuff?

top notch last gen style at best...it all looks so stiff and robotic

game might be cool but really, it looks like a last gen game and the retail price is too high, this would be better sold at 30 bucks
intro 20minutes are boring af too

Oct 27, 2017
top notch last gen style at best...it all looks so stiff and robotic

game might be cool but really, it looks like a last gen game and the retail price is too high, this would be better sold at 30 bucks
intro 20minutes are boring af too
I'm sure the in game, during conversation animations are fairly plain and I'm personally game for that kind of old school game for better or worse. but the doctors animations while you're in the chamber are unique animations made for a cutscene which rarely if at all happens in the 3d fallout games that inspired this

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
I'm excited for this, but I'm worried about Xbox One S performance. I'll probably check out out on game pass there, then get it on PS4.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I know the roots of this game and the team but it really is Fallout Redux. Looks so good.

Oct 26, 2017
The character models and facial animation really remind me of New Vegas, which isn't a good thing. Hopefully they make up for that with the scope of the game.

You maybe misremembering how" good" were the characters in New Vegas. It happens lots of times with old games.

edit

R3WlwyJ.png

KvecmJi.png

Kaim Argonar

Dec 8, 2017
PC Gamepass feels good man. No money for the Epic exclusive and I'll just buy it somewhere else down the line if I like it when the DLC and mods come.

Blizzcut

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Game looks solid, can't wait to dive in next week. Dialogue sounds promising and zero jank from the looks of it!

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That looked great. I dont care if its a retread of New Vegas. I'm 100% for that.

Florin4k4

Banned
Mar 18, 2019
Liked the opening scenes but the gameplay isnt clicking with me. Looked kinda boring. Will give it a shot to see how it is

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Why worried about the S specifically?

I only have an S, and performance on S games, especially recent ones, have been kinda spotty bordering on terrible in like the past year or so.

Like, I'll be happy with 1080p/locked 30fps, but I'm guessing it'll be like 900p/30fps with drops on the S.

Kemono

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
Love it.

Will play it day 1. Thx game pass for saving me money. I will buy another MediEvil copy as agift for a friend with the savings.

Coxy

Oct 28, 2017
I only have an S, and performance on S games, especially recent ones, have been kinda spotty bordering on terrible in like the past year or so.

Like, I'll be happy with 1080p/locked 30fps, but I'm guessing it'll be like 900p/30fps with drops on the S.
I have the S too - not noticed any glaring issues myself. But then I'm not good at spotting them :)

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I don't know if I dare watch. I'm already all in on this game and it's my most anticipated of the year.

Love it.

Will play it day 1. Thx game pass for saving me money. I will buy another MediEvil copy as agift for a friend with the savings.

I'm not sure what this is supposed to be other than some low-key console warring.

"Muahahahaha! FOOLISH Microsoft, your customer friendly business practices have played right into my hands! It will allow me to give even more money to your primary rival, Sony!"

spacer

Oct 30, 2017
The gameplay looks pretty great to me. I don't know why so many are complaining. If it's available on Gamepass, I'll be there day-1 for sure.

Atisha

Banned
Nov 28, 2017
I didn't watch this, but i did watch the trailer while queing the preload from the Xbox storefront, and i got amped. First person Action RPG by Obsidian - set in a far off world, a little kooky, a little snarky, and a little gory? Thats my entire jam.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Looks way more interesting to me than even something like New Vegas. Excited.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
a lot of those choices feel pretty forced imo

should be

The Outer Worlds |OT| Work Never Changes
Uch those outer wild jokes are so old by now. Hope it doesnt interfere with a great OT name.
The Outer Worlds: Further than Ever

Thats our chip in for the OT Thread Title.
As much as I'd like to add more names to the mix, I let people suggest names for the OT last month and these were the only ones plus I threw a bunch in (some which do work and some which are just awful imo). It is VERY likely that the title will be 'Not Outer Wilds' as that is the highest voted - unless something changes in the next 7 days.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm with Theorry, not feeling the Outer Wilds bit, but it's w/e I just want to play the game GIVE IT TO ME NOW

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
I've been on blackout but I can't wait for this freaking game. I lost track of time and now happily surprised at how soon it's coming out.