• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017

This looks really good. This game and Vampire Bloodlines 2 really seem like they're gonna scratch that itch for deeper levels of roleplaying.

7thFloor

Oct 27, 2017
U.S.
It looks like they adjusted the post-processing somewhat, the darks look a lot less blue, or is this just a different area with a different filter?

Last edited:

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought they upgraded their facial animation but it seems it's only for the npc at the start, it's still the dead eye npcs we all love. Day 1 though

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Fist twenty minutes of the Outer Wilds would be very different .Teh end

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I saw enough to realize that this game is absolutely for me. I love New Vegas and a smaller scale version of that or close is definitely all I want.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
damn. so fucking tempted. but i waited this long. i rather go in fresh

glad to read good impressions though! the npc's not looking great is something i expected anyway. no one should be going into this expecting graphical nirvana or anything lol. so hopefully the art is creative/varied enough.

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Looks great! I think those outdoor environments could really pop with some good HDR support (hopefully the game supports it). I can't wait...

May 10, 2019
Preloaded...

tenor.gif

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
My first impression of this game is that it's a great appetizer for Cyberpunk 2077. I wouldn't be surprised if it exceeded that expectation, especially with potential mod support down the road.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be playing this for free with gamepass, but I am still iffy on this game. I have a bad feeling about it. We'll see...

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
VA delivery still comes across as super flat and bored :/ Them redoing that stuff was too big ask I guess.

This first 20 minutes didn't get me hyped for the game either. Interested and will check it out for sure, but just isn't clicking with me like I had hoped.

lemmykoopah

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Anyone else getting Bioshock vibes from the propanda atmosphere for the corporation that plays in the game?

Oct 27, 2017
Stopped halfway through but the animation is top notch, imagine a fallout game where cutscenes can have animations that aren't the characters default stuff? Crazy that i get to play this for a dollar (haven't started gamepass pc yet specifically waiting for this)

Nephilim

Oct 28, 2017
The gun sounds satisfying.
Waiting for reviews and impressions, looks definitely interesting...

Kabukimurder

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's so weird that they have replicted the awkwardness in animation and flow of the Fallout-engine.

That being said, i look forwards to the game. It's the perfect time to release it now before Cyberpunk changes the game.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
I really would like to know what this looks like on the Xbox One S as that's the version I'm likely going to be playing at least until the Switch version is out.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Is this game following the Fallout design with lots of optional distractions along the main path?

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
this game looks like heaven....I miss fallout and this looks like the perfect mid sized game I've been missing.
cant believe I get to play day one on pc and Xbox for a pound.