• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Transistor

Vodka martini, dirty, with Tito's please
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Nope, not watching it. I'll play it myself tomorrow. I'm not gonna click on it. Nope........ I mean it.......

SoloTerran

Jun 29, 2018
I never played Demon Souls on PS3 so I want to go into the game fairly blind. So I think I'll skip this.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Other players' shadows and text on the ground is why I can never wimp out and play offline. It looks so cool.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Very tempting, but I'm not watching šŸ˜… I didn't play Demon's Souls back on PS3 so I want to go in blind regarding the intro and all that stuff.

Mantrox

Oct 27, 2017
It's 80ā‚¬, you don't want it...

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I like the graphics, but the intro... feels weird. The original leave you a feel of dread and I don't see it here.

FlashFlooder

Oct 30, 2017
do we have details about the different modes yet? Specifically want to know whether you have to give up raytracing to get 60fps.

Aug 10, 2019
giphy.gif

Oct 25, 2017
It looks like Body type A is female? Is this the first time in gaming history that the female variant has been presented as primary? Or did Mass Effect do that, too?

I've also only watched the one video, but does it present a random character as default or is the character always black? That's gotta be historic as well.

edit: that part might be random actually

I'm only pointing this out because defaults can have a subtle (or not so subtle) psychological power and it's cool to see them making these choices.

Zachary_Games

Jul 31, 2020
Is there an embargo on the fidelity mode? I am more interested in the 4K/30 mode at this point since that has never been shown before.