• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
My hype levels are in check enough not to watch this I think, excited for release in a month tho! I jumped in on the Epic Games Store deal before it was taken down thankfully.

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
first 14 minutes* of Moze gameplay doing the same mission we saw 3 months ago.

*except the actual first few minutes of intro movie and character selection.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
first 14 minutes* of Moze gameplay doing the same mission we saw 3 months ago.

*except the actual first few minutes of intro movie and character selection.
Yep, was going to say this. There's no intro, and it's what they showed at the gameplay reveal.

Guessing Moze is tomorrow's trailer, and then Thursday will be FL4K. Hopefully there'll be an IGN First for FL4K tho.

Edit: Meant Amara, not Moze

Last edited:

Excuse me

Oct 30, 2017
Hopefully they have done something about the difficulty. I really loved first Borderlands but second game was plain. I like to complete side missions and basically Borderlands 2 "punished" you for it, well in a sense that the game became ridiculously easy. You levelled up way too fast and main missions offered no challenge at all.

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
Yep, was going to say this. There's no intro, and it's what they showed at the gameplay reveal.

Guessing Moze is tomorrow's trailer, and then Thursday will be FL4K. Hopefully there'll be an IGN First for FL4K tho.
Moze was thursday's trailer, tomorrow should be Amara and FL4K this thursday.
That had some cuts IIRC. Not sure if this differs in any way.
they had cuts to different missions, this whole first mission was played at the reveal event, the only difference is they're playing as Moze instead of Amara.

Mar 23, 2019
Its been a few years, but looks like looting is improved- seemed to automatically take any bullets you needed, and overall fewer lockers/boxes etc to loot (still a lot though ha). Menu's look cleaner overall.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
Where is the best place to preorder or buy games from? Amazon no longer gives discounts so no point to buy from there.

walmart has been selling new games for $49.94, and amazon has been price matching them. For consoles. If you plan on playing on ps4/xb1, its 90% likely if you order on amazon it will get price matched to walmart before release and you will pay $50+tax.

If you have GCU best buy still sells it for $48+tax and I think it comes with $10 rewards cert (not sure), so thats obviously the best deal.

I'm thinking of buying it on PC, I assume something like greenmangaming is the "safest/bestest" with something like cdkeys probably a little dicer but mostly safe.

the epic games store offered a $10 discount on any game a few weeks ago, I didn't bite then since I'm still not 100% sure which platform i wanna play on.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
walmart has been selling new games for $49.94, and amazon has been price matching them. For consoles. If you plan on playing on ps4/xb1, its 90% likely if you order on amazon it will get price matched to walmart before release and you will pay $50+tax.

If you have GCU best buy still sells it for $48+tax and I think it comes with $10 rewards cert (not sure), so thats obviously the best deal.

I'm thinking of buying it on PC, I assume something like greenmangaming is the "safest/bestest" with something like cdkeys probably a little dicer but mostly safe.

the epic games store offered a $10 discount on any game a few weeks ago, I didn't bite then since I'm still not 100% sure which platform i wanna play on.

Ah I see. Thank you for the info. I live near a 24 hour Walmart, so will pick it up at midnight. Good to know about the price match, I thought Walmart only did the 49.99 for new switch games.

And it's even better cause I'm off Thursday and Friday, so I can make play peace lol.