• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I am here to represent my #TeamReal . I accept my fate regardless of the outcome.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Angie Can I get a custom made Makoto Niijima clown avatar if by some miracle TeamFake doesn't win this thing? *Looks at Angie with innocent googly eyes*
Son of Sparda

gw3nfhxsgz871.gif
I AM the chosen one
408161908856979457.png

OP
OP
Helix

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
this was suggested yesterday and I have been thinking about it. should we ask if the winners could get a tag? is it even possible?

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Believed in the Crystal for #TeamReal and Doubted the Crystal for #TeamFake maybe? Idk just spitballing lol

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
"Was hype for Clive" if it shows up.
Considering what happened at E3, it's understandable they'd want to avoid teasing anything this time around
Yeah, I know. It was a ton of people, too, who said to expect the game around E3/summer, not just a couple.

Interesting, though, that we don't know anything at all about this SoP. I guess the closer we are, the more likely a "don't expect too much" gets ⚰️

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
Not gonna lie if it wasn't for the website update stuff I may have been on team fake. But that's pretty eyebrow raising. Especially when I heard the VII-R went through the same thing.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
After completing Heavensward a week or 2 back, I need this game into my veins. I've always been a huge FF fan and after XIII and XV, my faith was wavering in the numbered games. But after Heavensward and my with my current time in Shadowbringers, knowing the people in charge here, my faith is restored.

Put me on #TeamReal. I'm a believer.

OP
OP
Helix

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
I will add those who have come in using the #TeamReal and #TeamFake but please tag me and your preferred team from now on, as I said its easier to track since I get pinged for it

lion9t

Unshakable Resolve
Aug 4, 2021
Lol .. there will be alot of clown faces 🤡 if team real lose
love it .. add me for Team Real

Lucent

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
Helix Team Fake for me. I'd love some new footage, but I don't believe it'll be in here. Especially if it's only 20 minutes.