• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

VaporSnake

Oct 28, 2017
We're actually going to space aren't we?

"I used to live my life a quarter mile at a time, now I live it at the speed of light"

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
So The Fast(Pt.1) and The Furious(Pt. 2) where the full title for the 10th movie is The Fast X The Furious right? I won't refuse less.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
Ok , I think the fast saga ends with Dom's gang settling down on planet Furiya, and the final twist is that Dom is Riddick's ancestor .

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
*as the villains disable the space shuttle he's driving, dom gets into his charger that was included in the payload bay*
"dom, you know an internal combustion engine isn't gonna work in the vacuum of space!"
"don't worry, i brought extra monopropellant"
*dom drives out of the space shuttle and performs a lunar injection burn using NOS*

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
it's just so weird to me.... i remember these were dumb car movies i took my girlfriend to see because she liked vin diesel. then we broke up and i saw they made Tokyo Drift and figured the franchise was on it's way straight to video purgatory

but 2020 year of our lord it's essentially the next star wars. it's just... i dunno. whatever i guess

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
but 2020 year of our lord it's essentially the next star wars.

Rey to join La Familia at the end of Fast10-1: The Last Toretto

k0OvAW2_d.jpg

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holy crap it is time to bring back Johnny Tran as the real mastermind behind the whole series.

Eila

Oct 27, 2017
FXST 10
I'll take my 100k comission for coming up with that, thank you.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The climax of Fast 10 Part 1 will be stealing the space shuttle.

The plot of Fast 10 Part 2 will be strapping a Dodge Charger to that space shuttle to get it to the moon, racing John Cena to a secret moon base.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
part 1 is the battle with Hobbs and Shaw crew, part 2 is the team up against cyborg Rick Yune from the very first film