• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
You might be asking yourself, "This isn't based on an existing novel like Breaking Dawn or Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Why wouldn't they just refer to it as Fast 11?"

Because fuck you, that's why.

The Fast Saga™ laughs in the face of standard naming conventions and logical film titles.

Vin Diesel said:
"Universal deserves [the spinoffs] because of how much they've invested in this little saga, and it'd be good to give back to Universal. And for the fans, should Fast 10 parts one and two be the conclusion, it would be nice for this world to continue for generations to come."

Source

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We really are gonna be a fast and furious

everytime I think I know what they might call the next one, they switch it up. I love it

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If it is actually one continuous storyline for the end, a Part 1 and 2 makes sense.

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
I thought F9 and F10 were being filmed back to back already, so F10 Part 2 doesn't make sense.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
La Familia gonna get turned into car exhaust at the end of part 1.

Edit: Part 2 will be called "Fast And Furious 10: Part 2 Fast 2 Furious".

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
We have a two part Mission Impossible happening too. Oh no, two part movies are back in vogue again!

Fugu

Oct 26, 2017
I have a theory that they faked the death of Paul Walker so that 10 Fast 10 Furious could reveal that he was alive all along

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
"We were going to end it at 10, but I like money so lets do 11 but not break my word technically".

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought F9 and F10 were being filmed back to back already, so F10 Part 2 doesn't make sense.

Vin Diesel keeps trying to do a two-part movie and it never works out because two-part movies are a massive pain in the ass logistically. Originally the sixth and seventh movies (pre-Paul Walker's death) were supposed to be shot back to back and that didn't happen. Then nine and ten were supposed to be back to back and that didn't happen (Fast 10 is definitely not releasing next year where it's currently scheduled). And now Vin wants the tenth movie split into two.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
"We were going to end it at 10, but I like money so lets do 11 but not break my word technically".
We already know that they are also working on an all female movie in the series, too. Might just be a bunch of spin off movies where it goes in a load of different directions.

Chamber

Oct 25, 2017
Dom is going to travel back in time and become the car that gave him his powers.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
guarantee the end of 10.1 will tease the inevitable moonbase where they will have to do sick rover drifting around the sea of tranquility

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
Cant wait for them to bring back Doms dad back from the dead and for him to be part of the illuminati.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This movie better ends with the Fast Team fighting Dinosaurs at Jurassic Park. The only way to end this saga.

Oct 27, 2017
Remember when this was an early 2000s crime action film about street racing?

I don't.

Still can't decide if that's for better or worse. Maybe both.

Or maybe I'm just bitter we didn't get a Torque cinematic universe.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Fast 11 : Shadowbringers
images