• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FarronFox

Oct 27, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Wow, first I've known of this game. Xbox should have shown it in its last presentation to make more aware instead of just Halo and trailers. They have actual gameplay here they could have shown off, instead of showing endless cg like they did last time.

Anyway looks really good, I'll likely get the physical version of it for one of the launch games when I get series x.

Shads

Jun 6, 2020
I'm getting Crimson Skies vibes more than Panzer Dragoon, and looking forward to checking this one out.

PsyDec

Jun 3, 2019
So launches and time windows can change everything,, but let me say that the "at least 4k60" part means exactly that,,

you've got to take your time pushing perf and fx and see where its constant in every situation. And even though the artstyle is abstracted and clean (don't call it cartoonie, cuz it most certainly is not), but even with its simpler aesthetic it does push a fair amount of current/nextgen/weird tricks, and those don't come for free on any platform. Just doing an ocean world requires some technical hoops that aren't CPU light for instance.

That said its a game that leaves a lot of performance space to fool around with to do cool stuff, and I love doing cool stuff, and i'll be doing cool stuff to the , right up to when the discs get printed and beyond.

Sorry I can't get technical, or super specific, but that is a bit par the course for a new gen,, its all figuring out experimenting and keeping things quiet until you'r not quiet anymore .
Gotta say that trailer looks amazing. Fantastic job.

Darmik

Oct 25, 2017
Woah this was developed by one person? What an incredible achievement.

I'm watching the Digital Foundry video now and it is truly fascinating. The game technically has no texture maps? Crazy! Seems like a technique that paid off really well with that lighting and weather system.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Super hyped for this. I have been keeping an eye on its progress and it was getting better and better. Cannot wait to jump/fly into a new world!

Ffog

Feb 5, 2018
I really hope this game rules. Every time I see it I think it looks brilliant. Cannot wait.

Pancoar

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This game is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for, I'll pick this up on PC for sure. It looks amazing <3

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Can't believe nobody else is bothered by this but...

you're*

If you promote your game via a tweet, at least make sure that your spelling is on point...

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
I thought this was a game about a bird. I never realized you ride on the back of a kaiju/Rodan sized falcon. That's insane.

I suck ay flying games, I'll be downloading because it's free I just hope I'm able to adapt to it because it looks pretty.

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
Pretty sure the dev was suggesting in the past that if people want it to land on Game Pass, then they should make noise to Microsoft to that extent, and let them know the interest is there.

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
Wow, first I've known of this game. Xbox should have shown it in its last presentation to make more aware instead of just Halo and trailers. They have actual gameplay here they could have shown off, instead of showing endless cg like they did last time.

Anyway looks really good, I'll likely get the physical version of it for one of the launch games when I get series x.

They showed it at XO19 last year.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Eg5WtuPWsAE1F3i

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
Dev looks like he's having a great time making this though I'm sure it's also stressful. Can't wait to play it.