• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Yourfawthaaa

Nov 2, 2017
Bronx, NY
Fam...Seeing them both with that shield gave me goosebumps.

Im so hype to see sam wilson back in action.

BTW, what happen to the black widow movie?

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
Bucky had been my favorite mcu character...so I'm definitely excited to get something more focused on him. Hoping for some winter soldier level combat from him.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Man, Mackie is just so damn devoid of charisma. Action looks fun tho so I'll prolly check it out.

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
Still seems to be playing everything close to it's chest, but Marvel are crushing on WandaVision after being just as tight lipped on what is actually going on, so I'm fully in at this point.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like typical MCU stuff

FV6nXx5.gif

King Dodongo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's fantastic!

Solid trailer here. Hope it's as good as it looks!
Mindblowing with how many layers it has :D
Please give it a try now that you can binge at least 5 episodes

Edit: Avoid spoilers to maximize the experience!
I started out suspicious, but it's great. Maybe my fav series of the last year.

It being halfway through it's run it's shown enough to be given a confident recommendation now.
Yep, it's a MCU x Truman Show, it starts slow but gets amazing after episode 3.

Thanks fellas, will give it a watch!

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
They are still not showing any new US Agent footage.
And also a bunch of other potential plot/character elements in the series...

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And then this will be followed up by Loki, which looks to be something of a mix between WandaVision's weirdness and TFatWS's action blockbuster style.
Yeah, Loki seems to be more like it's going to have more "standalone" episodes, like The Mandalorian, but with a mix of weirdness around.

Personally, I can't wait for Ms. Marvel, which I guess will combine an origin story with a coming-of-age story, so a tone more like the Spidey films.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
They're giving everybody what they want. Your want avant-garde weird? Covered. You want straight up superhero action? Covered. You want "What the hell is going in Loki?". Covered.

Yeah it's fine, and I'm enjoying WV. This just seems from the trailer to be more bog standard stuff.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Thought so. Probably more fitting than half-hours. Wandavision's runtime is a little short, but that's due to their stubbornness sticking to the sitcom format.

they are actually the same total show length (six hours), Wandavision just divided up the time different so the later episodes are longer. Where as this will be more evenly distributed.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
They are still not showing any new US Agent footage.
And also a bunch of other potential plot/character elements in the series...

I think the "Cap" on the football field was US Agent when they try to pitch him as a replacement Cap with the red, white and blue suit. Before he trades it for the black and red.

But yeah, not a lot of John so far.

they are actually the same total show length (six hours), Wandavision just divided up the time different so the later episodes are longer. Where as this will be more evenly distributed.

Right.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Yes that was Emily Vancamp's Sharron Carter. Shes got a T-shrit at Hot topic that lists her as Wanted. Meaning I expect her to be helping along with the other two.

So this leaves us with a few questions.

1. How did Zemo get out of his jail.
2. Who are they Working for right now? Shield?
3. Why is Sharron Wanted?
4. Masked people, is that Madame Mask then?
5. Given the casting of Eli Bradly, I wonder how he's going to come into play?
6. How is US agent going to play into this?

(Less wondering but wondering none the less, are we going to see some weird shipping wars again with Sharron being treated like dirt? Because that would suck very much.)

man, her skill level must have risen, because she got handled By winter soldier in civil war

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
So.. what's the odds on Wolverine showing up lol?
That was the rumour a ways back right? With it being set in Madripoor and all.

Grapezard

Nov 16, 2017
I always thought Wilson was way underused, gonna be cool seeing him as a main protagonist for once.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I'm hyped! Looks like it's gonna have lots of action and that buddies on the road type vibe. I was already in before but now I'm buckled up