• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Thought it was gonna be about these

warasubo-Ariake-Sea-750x422.jpg

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
Has anyone really picked up on Giger's gloomy, bio-mechanical erotic style since? Growing up, he , JG Ballard, and David Cronenberg seemed like the prophets of a genuinely new genre, but I haven't really seen anyone take it any further since. I'm probably missing someone obvious, but I'd really like to see a 2019 take on the melding of flesh and machine.

Dec 2, 2017
I love nature and all the truly weird things it has to offer. I wanted to be a marine biologist when I was a kid and go out to discover new species. There is such a strange beauty to ocean life and I hope it will stay this way.

BebopCola

Jul 17, 2019
Well, at least most insects don't feel pain as we do, right? Aren't they missing a few chemical compounds we have in the pain department?

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What's happening here?
The cordyceps fungus infected this ant, and the other ants forced it out so it couldn't spread. The now-zombie ant went to a higher elevation where the fungus is growing out of its body (that's what the gif is) so when the spores burst they'll be carried off by the wind or something will eat the plant it's on and poop it out elsewhere

You know how in The Last of Us the zombies reach a point where they're just a big pile of mushrooms and you need a gas mask for the spores? It's that.