• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AYZON

Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Wanted to look up where I stopped watching it and noticed that Netflix doesnt even have it in its selection anymore. Netflix is so bad with shows its really incredible.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Just because no ones mentioned about Naomi's hair, she cut it down when the show was cancelled, cause well, it was cancelled. Whoopsie Daisy.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
I got through the first season but it wasn't really blowing my skirt up. Writing was just meh to me. I guess i'll give it another go.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
I prefer Naomi's hair in that shot, tbh.

Really looking forward to S4 even if I hear the book it's adapting is kinda divisive.

The first few seasons were ace so I got high hopes for this as well.

So I haven't jumped into this yet — neither the books nor the show.

Is this show on par with BSG? I really want something like that. GOT is great but I prefer SF.
At this point in the series it's better tbh.
Galactica had an absolutely unrivaled opening and season, but after season 2 I felt the plot went downhill, whereas season 3 is honestly my favorite yet in The Expanse.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Why'd they ditch Naomi's sweet ass Mohawk? It gave her an awesome stand out look that fit the character. Does she not have that in the books?

Season 4 preview clip

Deepwater

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Season 4 preview is out there, not sure if it counts as a leak cause it's not on official channels yet. Dec 13th is the air date. Still not sure if it's an entire season drop or if they're sticking with a weekly airing schedule.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why, but I've put off watching s3. I loved s1, and liked s2... I need to get on this soon.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
I love Expanse. I am going rewatch the first 3 seasons all over again before jumping on to this.

The main character reminds me of Adam Jensen because of his, "I never asked for this" outlook (at least in the first two seasons). It is funny because the person who voiced Jensen, Elias Toufexis (I call him Tofu) is in the Expanse.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't been following the TV series (stopped at the beginning of season 2, need to pick it back up again), but it sounds like this season is basically Cibola Burn in the books?

Also I just realized that I'm now TWO books behind, because I read the synopsis for Persepolis Rising and was like "wait what the hell is this I didn't read this."

Mochi

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
I am so, so, so ready for this. Quite confident it will be good. Hope it got a decent and consistent bump in production values too!

IcyInferno

Oct 26, 2017
Will be rewatching season 1-3 on Prime in 4K before December. I watched them on SyFy in compressed 1080i cable as they premiered so this will be a treat and will be nice to rewatch all the episodes without having to wait much time between seasons.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
Did they raise the production value? It looks like they did

I can't get that impression from the trailer, no. The Expanse always looked fantastic.

Although the preview does look incredible. I think the show was already capable of that before, indeed there are a lot of visually stunning scenes in the first three seasons, but it was reported the show got a bigger budget now. I think it will be clearer when we see scene in space and can compare with the old ones.

Last edited: