• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
The "official" podcast from the Syfy version has a couple new episodes talking about the first 3 seasons, from a poliscience viewpoint. Called "The Churn".

One thing I've thought about, with no real thought on how to "fix it", is the standard bindge dump format of Netflix/Amazon shows. Happy to gorge on all the content, but I will miss the growing expanse community chats here, as the episodes were airing.

Cornballer

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
At what time will this greatness drop?
Do we know what time Amazon usually drops episodes?
Midnight Pacific Time at the latest, but Amazon typically releases shows a bit early. Hopefully in time for a few episodes this evening.
One thing I've thought about, with no real thought on how to "fix it", is the standard bindge dump format of Netflix/Amazon shows. Happy to gorge on all the content, but I will miss the growing expanse community chats here, as the episodes were airing.
Yes, binge-watching is all fine and good, but it does kneecap most measured discussion of tv shows.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
I hear the book this season is based on is one of the weaker ones. Hopefully the season doesn't reflect that. I'm so excited for this.

Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
It's up

giphy.gif

Paganmoon

Oct 26, 2017
See it up in Sweden too! only 1 episode though from the looks of it, so not the full season drop?

jb1234

Very low key
Oct 25, 2017
I see it on the Android app (4k, HDR) but the episode isn't loading for some reason.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
ITS
TIME

ITS
TIME

ITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIMEITSTIME

tenor.gif

Paganmoon

Oct 26, 2017
at least 2 confused Holden looks in episode 1.
going to watch it again tomorrow with proper sound, had to do headphones cause it's way too late, but liking it so far, unsurprisingly.

Some shots look really good, and the new budget shows, others not as much.
the landing on Ilus, and them stepping out of the Roci looked so much like shot on a soundstage, they didn't fit into the environment well, think it was the lighting that made it look totally off.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
was able to get to 4k in webos but not appletv, which is just as well but I can't stand Amazon's approach of splitting it into separate shows

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
Does prime not tell you what resolution you are getting in the PS4 app?

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Averserala's husband got younger and smoldier

dralla

Oct 27, 2017
Three episodes in, the non-Ilus plots are not all that interesting. I hope they get better as the season goes on.

Also, Arjun recast is a bummer :(