• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jan 4, 2018

Eq6-v8RXUAMyrXv

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
There should definitely have been an achievement/easter egg for playing the game today.

Andi

Oct 29, 2017
Playing the game for the first time, on my series s. Really bad image quality but i am a fan of all things time travel.

Navidson REC

Oct 31, 2017
I should really replay this game. Dope time travel story and I haven't played the story line with the better sidekick, apparently.

Rover_

Jun 2, 2020
my god!!! it's all Sam Lake's fault, he and Kojima can't keep getting away with this.

OP
OP
FarSight XR-20
Jan 4, 2018
For people who have never played QB, you should try it. The game's great and is stunning ! (and read the e-mails).

4909b159410d71e29ee0c0004d996c59.gif

giphy.gif

Quantum-Break-VGP-Review-GIF-2.gif

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
I know Boris had to announce another lockdown but I think it's a little melodramatic to call it the end of time itself.

Nostremitus

Nov 15, 2017
Alabama
Playing the game for the first time, on my series s. Really bad image quality but i am a fan of all things time travel.
The Series S not meeting Xbox One X minimum requirements is still such an odd thing... Running BC in 720p (HUD is 1080p, game is 720p on base Xbox One) as opposed to the One X's 1440p native resolution (game is rendered at 1440 and upscaled to 4K on Xbox One X) on an advertised 1440p console is crazy...

Last edited:

Andi

Oct 29, 2017
The Series S not meeting Xbox One X minimum requirements is still such an odd thing... Running BC is low rez is crazy...
It's really jaggy and blurry. I still enjoy it but would hope they could update it or something.
I play it through game pass so it's not something that bothers me much but i need to check how the game looked on base xbox one.

Nostremitus

Nov 15, 2017
Alabama
It's really jaggy and blurry. I still enjoy it but would hope they could update it or something.
I play it through game pass so it's not something that bothers me much but i need to check how the game looked on base xbox one.
It runs at 720p on Xbox One, so it runs at 720p on Series S. I edited my first comment with the resolutions for each console.

Oct 28, 2017
However, isnt there like pocket time after the EOT where the people live for another 200 years trying to solve the fracture?

Where the frack is my DLC?

The40Watt

Oct 29, 2017
I just downloaded this yesterday on the Series S but haven't tried it yet. Really disappointed to read that it is 720p. That is going to look awful on my TV.

Graven

Oct 30, 2018
Great game, the atmosphere of this game really captured me, i also liked the live action parts, i wish they continued the story.

With that said, the performance on PC was one of the worst i've experienced, and i played way after release.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
I'm not sure they found the best way to tell it, but Quantum Break had a really cool story. Underrated game in general, been meaning to revisit it sometime.

I'd kill for a novel/comic/something adaptation of Beth's storyline, it's such a shame much of it was relegated to text collectibles.

BAW

Oct 27, 2017
I loved Alan Wake, I hated Control.
Should I try Quantum Break out? I think it's on Gamepass
Yes. Control was boring compared to Quantum Break & Alan Wake. I don't get where all the praise is coming from.
I LOVED Quantum Break but I played it on an Xbox One. I understand the PC version is a mess and should be avoided. Unfortunate.

www.eurogamer.net

What went wrong with Quantum Break on PC?

Quantum Break has arrived on the PC and to suggest that the results are disappointing would be a massive understatement…

Aostia82

Oct 27, 2017
thanks everyone for the heads up about Quantum Break comparison with AW and Control
I think I'll give it a try