• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
The End is Nigh is basically the actual sequel to Super Meat Boy. It's a little more methodical and puzzle-ey though.

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You cant argue against free but I wonder if all these free games will do more bad than good in the long run to some indie developers. Not like XBL or PSN+ where you need a membership, these are genuinely free and wonder if so many of them becoming free it will keep people from buying and just waiting to see what else free pops up on the Epic store.

Jan 21, 2019
I have a potato laptop that can't even run vampire the masquerade properly but I am really considering getting an epic games account just to reserve these games until I am willing to buy a gaming PC.

What's the catch?

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
User banned (2 weeks): trolling + long history of trolling and antagonistic posting in similar topics
I have a potato laptop that can't even run vampire the masquerade properly but I am really considering getting an epic games account just to reserve these games until I am willing to buy a gaming PC.

What's the catch?
weirdos overly attached to other billionaires will clutch their pearls, but there isn't one. they're completely free.

I played through Abzu just recently and had a good time with it - although I had to struggle with some technical / performance issues.
It is not flawless, especially the controls felt a bit crampy and shomehow a bit unintuitive, but still a very nice and chill game. Was a lot of fun.
I collected all the shells to have a run with the super swimsuit in the future. :3

Plum

May 31, 2018
EDIT: Deleted post. User replied to was banned.

Last edited:

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Man... Epic Store do what PS Plus don't!!!

After Celeste, now End is Nigh, two of my top wishlist games here, for free... and I wanted to play Abzu too.

So happy!

Oct 25, 2017
Abzû is amazing. Played it for the first time recently on Game Pass and was blown away.

The music is truly incredible, the most impactful part of the whole experience, in my opinion.

Can't wait for The Pathless.