• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LifeLine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

awZVuAz.png

this makes me happy, real Chad is still ballin

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing that face made me light up in a unique way, but now I'm sad to read that it wasn't really him.

daegan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Oct 27, 2017
tbh Sony should hire him since they don't seem interested in having any other person be the face of their marketing efforts

xzeldax3

Jan 26, 2020
Console war leader right there. He takes me back to a time where console identity was synonymous with personal identity. Oh wait, that's still happening to this day for some reason.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Console war leader right there. He takes me back to a time where console identity was synonymous with personal identity. Oh wait, that's still happening to this day for some reason.

this was the era of the unironic "honor and shame are huge parts of it" tirade from that dude about ff13 coming to the xbox 360. I had a kid threaten to punch me in school because i said that gears of war was better than any ps3 game...good times lol

Deleted member 4247

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Downtown Minneapolis looks like ass.

Also, lol Chad. Nah, hope he bounces back so he can afford a PS Quintuple.

Jaypah

Oct 27, 2017
Lol no fucking way! I was expecting a guy that looked like Mario or something. Chad Warden was the last thing on my mind.

Edit: OMG it's even more surreal that it's not the real Chad Warden. 2020 is nuts

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
" Hahahaha during the interview when she asked me for any final comments, I said "Sony Always Wins" but she didn't put that in there 😭😭😭 "

hahaha dude is a legend. When trolling was done with some actual effort. Wish him the best