• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dvrb3ENWkAEOirU

Thanks for this.

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
Not a comic book but a comic book cartoon.
The time The Question discovers that Baskin Robins have 32 flavours, not 31, and Huntress then tries to have phone sex with him.

MrZaha

Jan 9, 2018
c5c9IoS.jpg

Superboy prime getting beaten by the teen titans when a shitload of other groups like the jla the entire gl core and even the teen titans before couldnt stop him. I think he killed hundreds of green lanterns himself. It took flying thru kryptons red sun to finally weaken him enough to be beaten. Hes way stronger than superman, hes a planet juggler, kryptonite from their earth does nothing, and magic doesnt bother him. Yet the teen titans somehow beat him down with no strategy other than hit him as hard as you can. The suit hes wearing feeds him sunlight which give kryptonians their powers and somehow they beat him without removing it.

BIGLukas

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
c5c9IoS.jpg

Superboy prime getting beaten by the teen titans when a shitload of other groups like the jla the entire gl core and even the teen titans before couldnt stop him. I think he killed hundreds of green lanterns himself. It took flying thru kryptons red sun to finally weaken him enough to be beaten. Hes way stronger than superman, hes a planet juggler, kryptonite from their earth does nothing, and magic doesnt bother him. Yet the teen titans somehow beat him down with no strategy other than hit him as hard as you can. The suit hes wearing feeds him sunlight which give kryptonians their powers and somehow they beat him without removing it.
Nearly everything involving this character.
I love it though. I know it's a long, very long shot but my dream is for him to show up in CW's CoIE.

Finaika

Dec 11, 2017
c5c9IoS.jpg

Why is Supergirl punching Superman too?

EDIT: Nevermind

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
c5c9IoS.jpg

Holy crap this page is dumb. Are there some sort of circumstances making SBP weaker here or something? This just shouldn't be happening.

wvan13

Oct 25, 2017
How is it that I get through the entire thread and not one single mention of Franken-Castle. Daken is sent by H.A.M.M.E.R. to kill Frank Castle, and chops him into pieces. Morbius and the Legion of Monsters reconstruct him, hoping he can help the monster people living in the sewers.

Eventually Frank is returned to normal by a magic gym embedded in his Frankenstein body. I'm a little fuzzy on the details, but shocked it's not here.

latest

I absolutely love this story.

Last edited:

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
And we haven't even started with the Clone Saga! When the "who's the clone and who's the original" shtick got so convoluted that Marvel editorial had no goddamn idea what the answer was anymore.

It 's fascinating how that story went from a potentially good six issue sec to the monstrosity it ended up being.

MrZaha

Jan 9, 2018
Holy crap this page is dumb. Are there some sort of circumstances making SBP weaker here or something? This just shouldn't be happening.
No there wasnt any, i think the writer didnt research the character. Cause i thought this was ridiculous when i first read it. I remember a weak prime was handling superman, supergirl, and powergirl by himself

c0untzer0

Nov 13, 2017
Joe Mad hasn't really stopped doing comics. He just does a lot less. He did a few pages in a Street Fighter comic released just last year. And if his tweets are to be believed, he is currently working the next issue of Battle Chasers. I've only been waiting like 14 years now I think. Love his art though. It's always good.

Last edited:

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
18lvneezjix6djpg.jpg

Speaks for itself.

f23ab557355c515ba5154df082dfd0ed.jpg

Xavier being in love with Jean

8315f11470f66bd600904994547a6655--nate-grey-jean-grey.jpg

Nate Grey (Cable from another timeline) having a sexual/romantic relationship with Madelyn Pryor (clone of his mother)

kTuMBit.jpg

The Ultimate universe did this while Logan switched bodies with Spider-man

d39ae7dcd458bab7639446a4b7881f2f--cassandra-cain-black-bat.jpg

Adam Beechan's Casandra Cain where she can talk, a villain and somehow Tim Drake can match her in a martial arts fight when she should be able to kill him in two seconds with her pinkie.

6ae61204-33aa-4c0b-896c-1d5402ab036e

Black Mask torturing and killing Stephanie after she became Batman's first female Robin. Batman's characterisation during and afterward weren't stellar, either.

Last edited:

The Namekian

Nov 5, 2017
New York City
The onslaught reveal of Xavier being in love with Jean were canon, right? I always assumed that was why it was so bad it was good because it was part of the original run everyone avoided talking about and hadn't been a retcon?